Focusing on Well-being: Putting the Child at the Centre
Join us for this package of three 90-minute webinars which have been designed to provide insightful CPD opportunities for your early years and leaderships teams.
The sessions will support teachers to gain an understanding of how we can measure and support children’s well-being as they develop emotionally, using the international recognised Leuven Scales of Well-being as a framework.
You will also receive additional resources to support you with monitoring and evaluating provision, practice and pedagogy.
- An overview of the work carried out at the Centre for Experiential Education at Leuven University, Belgium the Process Oriented Monitoring System (POMS), and descriptions of the signs, signals and levels of wellbeing and involvement.
- Moderation of levels of involvement and introduction to the screening process by studying film clips to ensure a shared understanding
- An introduction to the 10 Action Points, an audit tool developed by the Leuven team, to support and guide adjustments to practice and provision, in order to raise levels of well-being and involvement.
- Explore the critical roles well-being and involvement play in high quality learning
- Consider how to maximise the potential of your learning environment and interactions to support this.
- Gain an overview of the Leuven Scales of Well-being and Involvement
Choose to join the interactive live sessions or opt for a recorded version to extend your understanding in your own time.
Headteachers, Senior Leaders and all EYFS practitioners
Date and Time:
Part 1: Monday 2nd November
Part 2: Monday 16th November
Part 3: Monday 30th November
4.00pm – 5.30pm
This three-part webinar package is £125 (exc. VAT) per person
To purchase a recorded version of this package
We are also able to offer multiple place packages for a school, or for a MAT or Teaching School.
Please contact us for further details and costings email firstname.lastname@example.org