The EEx Guide to Continuous Provision Outdoors
Our Guide to Outdoor Provision is available to order and makes the perfect partner to our Guide to Continuous Provision focused on indoor provision.
Written as a practical tool to help you review and refine your teaching and learning outdoors, this fully illustrated Guide to Outdoor Provision explores all aspects of quality practice from underpinning principles, resources and routines through to the role of the adult.
Inside you will discover:
- Introductory chapters focusing on the principles of best practice
- Information about how to plan and resource continuous and enhanced provision
- Guidance on planning space, organising resources and managing routines
- Advice about the role of the adult and how to develop learning conversations
- A full set of outdoor provision plans for 3-5yrs, one for each outdoor area
At the end of each chapter you will find a set of discussion points and activity ideas to support you to review your current provision, making this guide a must have early years resource that you will cherish and use time and again.
£35.00 (VAT exempt)
Online payments only