Benefit From a Programme of Bespoke Support
Early Excellence has a proven track record of delivering high quality and inspirational CPD in schools across the country. We shape programmes of support, consultancy and training to meet the needs of individual schools and small groups of school working together. With specialist expertise in Early Years and Y1, and with a proven track record of achieving both an immediate and long-term impact on outcomes, we make a great strategic partner for improving schools, visionary MATs and other innovative learning alliances.
We can work with you to plan a tailored programme of support – from a one-off event to a whole programme of delivery. We engage with Senior Leaders, Phase Leaders, teachers and support staff providing a wide range of CPD opportunities to build confidence, strengthen leadership, improve teaching and raise outcomes – all to meet specific development needs.
- School reviews to identify priorities and inform a programme of CPD tailored to need
- Intensive consultancy to rapidly improve practice in the EYFS and Y1
- Training events focused on key aspects of best practice to deepen knowledge and understanding of leaders and teachers
- School-based support to guide individual practitioners in developing best practice in the classroom
- Staff meetings and workshops to illustrate best practice, discuss developments and agree next steps with whole teams