Developing Young Mathematicians
Take a dynamic approach to CPD and bring your whole team together to review and develop your approach to teaching maths in EYFS & KS1. Your school will be able to access the online materials for 6 months, giving you time to plan your CPD meetings and undertake the suggested activities.
It’s a unique way of working that will inspire your team, build subject knowledge and share practical solutions that give a new impetus for teaching maths.
The programme will explore:
- The fundamental principles that underpin early learning and the effective teaching of maths
- The latest curriculum guidance for EYFS & Y1 along with recent research about using “real world contexts”
- The learning environment and how to ensure it fully supports children’s mathematical thinking
- The role of the adult in developing children’s language, problem solving and reasoning
- The importance of direct teaching and the use of practical approaches and resources
- The key steps towards progression and mastery in maths
Cost per school: £250.00 (exc. VAT)
For more information and to book your school onto this unique package of online learning, please follow the links below.
Online Course Access
If you have attended the live introductory webinar or purchased a recorded option, you will need to use the username and password which has been emailed to you.
Please check your spam file for this email and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not received these details.
*Please note we have a new training portal and you will need to create a new portal account. Simply enter your name, email and create a password, or check out as a guest*