Developing Young Mathematicians
Take a dynamic approach to CPD and bring your whole team together to review and develop your approach to teaching maths in EYFS & KS1.
The programme will explore:
- The fundamental principles that underpin early learning and the effective teaching of maths
- The latest curriculum guidance for EYFS & Y1 along with recent research about using “real world contexts”
- The learning environment and how to ensure it fully supports children’s mathematical thinking
- The role of the adult in developing children’s language, problem solving and reasoning
- The importance of direct teaching and the use of practical approaches and resources
- The key steps towards progression and mastery in maths
Cost per school: £250.00 (exc. VAT)
For more information and to book your school onto this unique package of online learning, please follow the links below.
*Please note we have a new training portal and you will need to create a new portal account. Simply enter your name, email and create a password, or check out as a guest*