Maths Online Programme
Take a dynamic approach to CPD and bring your whole team together to review and develop your approach to teaching maths in EYFS & KS1. Your school will be able to access the online materials for 6 months, giving you time to plan your CPD meetings and undertake the suggested activities.
It’s a unique way of working that will inspire your team, build subject knowledge and share practical solutions that give a new impetus for teaching maths.
The programme will explore:
- The fundamental principles that underpin early learning and the effective teaching of maths
- The latest curriculum guidance for EYFS & Y1 along with recent research about using “real world contexts”
- The learning environment and how to ensure it fully supports children’s mathematical thinking
- The role of the adult in developing children’s language, problem solving and reasoning
- The importance of direct teaching and the use of practical approaches and resources
- The key steps towards progression and mastery in maths
3 x Training Webinars
Three sequential 90 minute training sessions for you and your team to share, either together or individually.
2 x Virtual Learning Walks
Two 30 minute learning walks highlighting maths in the environment and how to strengthen opportunities for mathematical thinking through provision in EYFS & KS1.
6 x Practical Tips Videos
Six videos that share practical activities and resources for direct teaching of key concepts in EYFS & KS1.
Cost per school:
£395.00 (exc. VAT)
For more information and to book your school onto this unique package of online learning, please follow the links below.
More Info & Book Now Download the Programme