Strategic Reviews to Evaluate Quality and Impact of EYFS & KS1
Gain support in reviewing and evaluating the effectiveness and impact of your Early Years and/or Key Stage One with support from Early Excellence.
With expert knowledge of child development, pedagogy and practice coupled with an up to date picture of the national arena, inspection framework and the latest research, we can review, support and quality assure your EYFS and KS1, building a partnership to help you drive forward longer term innovation and improvement.
The EYFS / KS1 review process offers:
- High quality professional dialogues about strengths and areas of development
- Constructive feedback and a ‘critical friend’ partnership
- Strategic support and practical advice towards approaching next steps
- A written report to inform action plans and support school evaluation
- A structure and drive to your Early Years / Infant Phase planning, monitoring and evaluation cycle
Focused Support for:
Headteachers, Senior Leaders, SLT Teams, EY & KS1 Leaders