Administration Coordinator – London
- Full-time – 40 hours per week
- Salary: £22-26k dependent on experience
- 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays
- Centre Reception, Canada Water, Central London
To provide excellent customer service to visitors, external schools and settings as well as all departments within Early Excellence. To ensure the highest possible standards of customers service, customer care and presentation within the Centre.
Specific actions of the Administration Coordinator – London Centre
- Meeting and greeting of customers, ensuring the highest possible standards of internal and external customer service, customer care and presentation within the centre.
- Answering telephone calls from customers and suppliers and connecting them through to the correct internal department.
- Liaising with national trainers to manage logistics, arrange accommodation, transportation and to obtain training materials.
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence documents, spreadsheets and databases.
- Producing and sending course confirmations to attending delegates.
- Creating sign in sheets for centre CPD and events.
- Preparing and formatting of presentations and booklets for training events.
- Setting up training rooms, ensuring all course materials, evaluation forms and marketing materials are set out and then cleared down at the end of each day.
- Managing subscription requests and the processing of evaluation forms.
- Managing internal course booking enquiries through the on-line booking system.
- Printing, photocopying and ordering of office supplies.
- Updating the centre diary with training events.
- Assisting with the administration of external courses & events as required.
- Assisting in the resource centre and cafe as needed.
Key experiences / skills:
- Previous administration experience with a minimum of 3 – 5 years required.
- Professional telephone manner, experience and confidence to deal with calls and queries.
- Excellent written communication skills and a keen eye for detail and presentation.
- Strong working knowledge and proficiency of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) is a necessity
- Ability to deliver high quality, accurate work within required deadlines.
- Team player, articulate, personable and friendly with professional telephone skills.
- Conscientious and hard-working who thrives from achieving and success.
- Presentable and professional with excellent time management and organisational skills and an ability to turn around requests quickly.
- Diligent work ethic with a positive can-do attitude
To apply please email a covering letter and CV to email@example.com