Our Strategic Vision
We are seeking strategic partners to help the internationalisation and implementation of the following services:
- Early Excellence Accredited Qualifications (EExAQ) specialising in early childhood pedagogy, leadership and management.
- Early Excellence Accredited Teacher Trainers (EExTT) fully supported by Early Excellence to deliver EExAQ training, tutoring and mentoring.
- Early Excellence Teacher Training Centres established and curated by Early Excellence to provide state of the art facilities for the training and development of kindergarten teachers.
- Early Excellence Assessment Tracker (EExAT) developed as the leading early childhood online assessment system for teachers and parents to document and celebrate children’s development Birth–6yrs.
- Early Excellence Learning Environments with furniture and play resources designed, manufactured and curated by Early Excellence in the UK to provide the very best EYFS kindergarten classrooms.
To talk more about becoming an international partner contact Jan Dubiel, International Director: email@example.com
Download our International Brochure
Early Excellence Teacher Training
By opening Teacher Training Centres attached to international kindergartens, we will significantly enhance the teacher training experience by fully immersing kindergarten teachers in the traditions of early childhood education and by demonstrating the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum in action.
Watch our London Centre video to discover more:Watch now
Early Excellence Assessment Tracker (EExAT)
EExAT is a sophisticated online system for use by kindergarten staff to asses children’s development in 6 monthly stages with learning journals to document and celebrate children’s development with parents. It is the only online early years tool with all your assessment needs in one place whilst supporting best practice in assessment and documenting learning.Watch now