The EEX Guide to Continuous Provision 5-7yrs
This is a VAT zero rated item
Beautifully presented and highly practical, The EEX Guide to Continuous Provision 5-7yrs is a must for professionals working in Y1 and Y2. Whether you are a student starting out, a KS1 teacher wanting to know more or a leader working with your team to embed consistent good practice, this essential guide book offers practical advice to support you....Read More >
The EEX Guide to Continuous Provision 5-7yrs builds seamlessly on from our Guide to Continuous Provision 3-5yrs. Offering you a highly-practical tool to help you and your team review and refine practice and provision in KS1.
Beautifully presented and highly practical – this guide book is a must whether you are a student starting out, a KS1 teacher wanting to know more or a leader working with your team to embed consistent good practice. This professional text explores all aspects of quality practice from underpinning principles, resources and routines through to the role of the adult.
At the end of each chapter you will find a set of discussion points and activity ideas to support you to review your current provision, making this guide a must have resource for all staff working in Y1 and Y2.
The EEX Guide to Continuous Provision 5-7yrs features:
- Introductory chapters focusing on the principles of best practice
- Information about how to plan and resource continuous and enhanced provision
- Guidance on planning space, organising resources and managing routines
- Advice on the role of the adult and how to develop children’s independent learning
- A full set of provision plans for 5-7yrs, one for each area of provision