Junior Digital Designer – In House
Talented Junior Digital Designer Required for an exciting new position.
Does Social Media and E-mail Design excite you? Are you proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite of Software? Are you a natural whizz with Ebay, Amazon, Ecommerce and Multichannel Sales? If so, then this is an amazing opportunity for you.
Early Excellence, a leading Education Resources, Furniture and Training supplier to the Early Years Sector in the UK and Internationally, are seeking a talented Digital Designer to join their head office team in Halifax.
You will have a fantastic portfolio of work, with a design qualification and come from a multidisciplinary background with experience of Retail, B2C and B2B business sectors. You will be able to demonstrate good knowledge of digital marketing and a range of successful campaigns across all digital media.
In your role you will work closely with our Marketing Manager and be responsible for the development of a multitude of interesting projects. Your work load will demand a wide range of skills, where you can develop your technical and creative talents.
You will assist in the growth of product sales online, contributing the latest thinking to work-up digital briefs that meet business requirements effectively and creatively – in line with our brand guidelines. This will require the development of visually appealing assets that increase customer engagement including digital advertising, website development, infographics, social media, video production and CMS management.
This is a great opportunity to join a business and make a real difference.
- Creative, highly literate with an exceptional eye for detail in layout, content & typography
- Able to contribute original digital design ideas with an enthusiastic ‘can-do’ attitude
- Able to multi-task to tight deadlines, work in a small team with strong communication and organisational skills
- Ideally educated to degree level in a Digital/Graphic Design related discipline
- Minimum 2 yrs commercial experience
- Excellent design portfolio illustrating full range of digital marketing
- High level skills in:
- Adobe (CS) Creative Suite of software, to include:
- Good HTML/CSS web editing skills
- HTML email creation using MailChimp
- Ability to work in either MAC or PC environment using the above software and with exceptionally good IT skills
- Keen and able to explore the use and relevance of new technologies.
- Experienced in managing Ebay/Amazon sales, websites and the ability to edit and upload content using CMS specifically in WordPress and WooCommerce.
- Have exceptional knowledge and proven experience of social media and SEO and its success for marketing/promotion
- Ability to copywrite and have an excellent command of the English language
Advantageous to have
- Experience of video production and publishing to web using YouTube and Vimeo.
- Interest and experience of photography
- A love of early education and associated products
Email CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org