Administration Co-ordinator – Central London
Early Excellence, a national leader in educational training, seek an experienced Administration Coordinator to head up the operations and business systems of their Centre in Central London. If you are passionate about customer service, team culture and efficiency, then come and join our talented team.
In the role you will be required to:
Office, IT & Site Management
- Ensure the smooth running of the admin office and resource centre.
- Support, develop and line manage a small team, ensuring a strong team culture and efficient management of roles and responsibilities.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the companies IT systems and bespoke software in order to offer support and resolve IT issues throughout the Centre.
- Manage the safety, security and overall appearance of the centre and its grounds, overseeing the annual refurbishment programme which takes place in August.
Customer Liaison and Care
- Liaise with customers such as head teachers and school business managers in order to ensure their training needs are effectively communicated and managed.
- Provide an outstanding level of customer service, successfully solving individual situations, problems and complaints swiftly.
- Manage Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) with customers – schools and LAs, ensuring that all agreed training and development requirements are met effectively.
- Maintain excellent customer service in all aspects of the role, with staff, suppliers & customers.
Business Information and Reporting
- Develop and maintain the procedures and systems that underpin service level agreements and contracts, ensuring the smooth running of all training events and Centre activities.
- Monitor course booking and send regular updates of course uptake to the Centre Manager. Notify settings of any date changes or course cancellations.
- Maintain accurate centre footfall analysis for monthly KPI reporting
- Communicate business information to senior leaders to assist them in responding to the opportunities and challenges that arise across the business.
- Liaise with and communicate business information across company sites including head office, warehouse and the Northern Centre. Join/lead meetings and work collaboratively with other Team leaders to ensure resolution of matters that may arise.
- Co-ordinate the collation of visual content for social media, including images and films which reflect and promotes the Centres range of products, services and activities.
Specific Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge
- Excellent GCSEs – Minimum 6 A-Cs including English and Maths
- Good A Levels / equivalent qualifications in English, Business Admin , Business studies.
- Strong Manager (3 – 5 years’ experience) having held a similar position in an educational or service driven environment
- Highly motivated, self-driven individual, able to work within and lead a strong team culture
- Ability to enthuse, nurture and develop others, setting high standards of professionalism
- Evidence of liaising with senior managers and professionals
- Excellent IT, written and presentation skills.
- Highly articulate, excellent communicator at all levels
- Experience of using excel to report management information
Terms of Contract
- Salary £22 – £28K
- Full time post, minimum of 40 hours per week.
- 25 days’ holiday entitlement plus statutory holidays, 5 must be taken between Christmas and New Year when the Centre closes.