Accredited EYFS Leaders Programme
Led by EARLY EXCELLENCE
Developing Confident & Skilful Leadership of the EYFS
Join this in-depth CPD package and discover everything you need to become a successful leader of the EYFS. Focused on the multi-faceted nature of this critical role, this specialist programme will enable you to enrich your knowledge and understanding of best practice and develop the skills to lead with confidence.
By drawing on the latest research evidence relating to child development, curriculum and pedagogy – and addressing current national priorities – the programme will help you to identify areas for development and gain support for leading a programme of change in your school.
- Gain secure knowledge of research evidence & current national priorities
- Develop critical and reflective thinking about quality practice and leadership
- Build greater confidence in leading and inspiring others
- Gain support to generate real change in your school
- Be part of a research community leading the development of evidence-based practice.