Wet Sand Resource Collection 2-3yrs
Exploring, moving and moulding wet sand holds a fascination for many children, making the Wet Sand Resource Collection 2-3yrs a favourite place to play. Children enjoy how wet sand feels and how easily it can be squashed and squeezed into all sorts of shapes and forms....Read More >
Exploring, moving and moulding wet sand holds a fascination for many children, making the Wet Sand Resource Collection 2-3yrs a favourite place to play. Children enjoy how wet sand feels and how easily it can be squashed and squeezed into all sorts of shapes and forms. Flattening sand and smoothing it to make impressions is also a pleasurable experience that supports children’s early mark making. By providing a variety of buckets, beakers and sand tools along with natural materials and small world, children can experience the properties of sand as they explore their ideas.
Our Wet Sand Resource Collection 2-3yrs includes the following:
- Set of 4 Buckets – In assorted sizes.
- Set of Rakes & Spades – 15cm Rake, 24cm Rake, 20cm Spade and 25cm Spade. Children can explore pattern making in the sand with rakes and spades and learn how wet sand moves and moulds.
- Scoops and Trowels – 15cm Red Scoop and Red Sand Trowel. Ideal for making new moulds and formations in the sand, this set makes the possibilities endless.
- Set of Vehicles – Set of 3 vehicles including a tractor, tipper and dumper truck. Our digging and dumping vehicles work well with wet sand so children can create their own scenes.
- Dinosaurs – A favourite with all children, this set of 2 dinosaurs will be irresistible. Children love adding these to enhance their stories and stimulate their expression of language, sounds and also speaking in character.
- Set of Natural Materials – Willow sticks, wooden blocks, logs and natural stones. These natural materials are a great storytelling enhancement so children can build homes or settings for their small world figures.
- Set of 10 People – Add our set of 10 people to encourage children in small world play.
- Stacking set – Colourful stacking blocks.
- Set of Pine Cones – Set of 6 Austriarca pine cones. Pine cones are also a great way to add scenery to many wild habitats.
- Set of Animals – Tiger, Crocodile, Penguin and Elephant.
View our latest Get Equipped Indoors 2 -7 yrs brochure for ideas so you can fully equip your classroom.