Water Resource Collection 3-4yrs
Our water resource collection 3-4yrs will engage children in a wealth of imaginative, investigative and mathematical thinking. Bottles, buckets and measuring containers promote investigation and problem solving – and a good selection of small world resources further inspire imaginative play and language development....Read More >
This ready-made water resource collection 3-4yrs allows children to develop a deep understanding of maths and science. Maths – containers, scoops, funnels, jugs and buckets for exploring volume and size, to highlight size, order and promote comparison. Science – jugs and funnels, as well as a water wheel for learning about forces, flow, speed and direction.
Our water resource collection 3-4yrs has been carefully chosen to build on experiences in the EYFS. It will engage children in a wealth of imaginative, investigative and mathematical thinking. Bottles, buckets and measuring containers promote investigation and problem solving. We’ve also included a selection of boats, people and sea creatures, along with natural materials for storytelling.
Our Water Resource Collection 3-4yrs includes the following:
- Sea Creatures – Set includes an Octopus, Bottlenose Dolphin, Killer Whale, Turtle, Great White Shark and Tropical Fish – In the deep oceans of the world, there are many different species of fish. Children can engage in story telling as they investigate water play.
- Graded Jugs – 250ml and 500ml jugs – Pouring from one to another, filling and emptying. These jugs with spout will also help children make these actions smoothly.
- Graded Funnels – 9.5cm, 13cm Funnels – In two sizes, children can experiment with how to gauge filling and emptying containers.
- Transparent Buckets – Two sized transparent buckets with spouts in small and medium to further enhance the provision of water play.
- Graded Beakers – 100ml, 250ml and 500ml – Focus on capacity play to support key areas of maths and science with this set of graded beakers.
- Set of 10 People – Add our set of 10 people to encourage children in small world play.
- Mixed River Gems – Smooth and cool to the touch, this selection of pebbles gives children a different aspect of natural materials to investigate.
- Water Wheel – The water wheel is a favourite with children who will enjoy the action of pouring over the water to make the wheel turn faster.
- Bottles – 25ml, 100ml and 250ml. A set of 7 bottles in a range of sizes, both clear and opaque.
- Boats – Add to your water provision collection using small world boats in different sizes and colours.
- Shells – Set of shells including cone shells, Japanese land snail shells, strawberry troca shells and tiger cowrie shells.
- Measuring Scoops – Three sized scoops including small, medium and large to further enhance water play.
View our latest Get Equipped Indoors 2 -7 yrs brochure for ideas on how to fully equip your classroom.