Water Resource Collection 2-3yrs
Whether playing with water in the bath, splashing around in a puddle or experimenting in a water tray – so much learning takes place. Filling and emptying containers is a fascination which needs to be fully resourced, as is finding out about how water moves and reacts in different situations....Read More >
This ready-made water resource collection 2-3yrs allows children to develop a deep understanding of maths and science. Water is such a natural, open-ended resource that children love to explore. Whether playing with water in the bath, splashing around in a puddle or experimenting with resources in a water tray – so much learning takes place. Small world play is also key and many children will enjoy the opportunity to develop their imaginary play with the sea creatures, boats and people.
Our water resource collection will engage children in a wealth of imaginative and mathematical thinking. Pipes, tubes and measures promote investigation and problem solving. We’ve also included a selection of boats, helicopters, people and sea creatures, along with natural materials for storytelling.
Our Water Resource Collection 2-3yrs includes the following
- Sea Creatures – Set includes an Octopus, Killer Whale, Turtle, Great White Shark – In the deep oceans of the world, there are many different types of fish.
- Ducks – Set includes 2x large and 3x medium rubber ducks.
- Graded Jugs – 250ml and 100ml jugs – Pouring from one to another, filling and emptying. These jugs with spout will also help children make these actions smoothly.
- Graded Funnels – 9.5cm, 7.5cm Funnels – In two sizes, children can experiment with how to gauge filling and emptying containers.
- Transparent Bucket – A transparent bucket with coloured handle to further enhance the provision of water play.
- Clear pot – For pouring and transporting water.
- Yellow Buckets – Two sized yellow buckets with coloured handles.
- Graded Beakers – Focus on capacity play to support key areas of maths and science with this set of graded beakers.
- Stacking Cups – Set of colourful cups in various sizes.
- Set of 10 People – Add our set of 10 people to encourage children in small world play.
- Bottles – 25ml, 100ml and 250ml. A set of 7 bottles in a range of sizes, both clear and opaque.
- Small bowl – Measuring 15cm, perfect for carrying water resources.
- Boats – Add to your water provision collection using small world boats in different sizes and colours.
- Set of spoons – Includes 2x colourful yellow and red spoons and 2x metal teasponns for mixing and stirring.
- Measuring Scoops – Two sized scoops in small and medium to further enhance water play.
View our latest Get Equipped Indoors 2 -7 yrs brochure for ideas on how to fully equip your classroom.