Establish mathematical thinking with this ready-made Understanding Place Value Collection 5-7yrs. Featuring an inviting range of maths resources that children can enjoy investigating for many years to come!
Observe the development of advanced problem solving skills as children count, compare and calculate using these engaging resources. With the support and value of adults, young children will expand their maths vocabulary and language as they describe their mathematical thinking and actions.
This carefully curated Understanding Place Value Collection 5-7yrs has been created and designed to be used with smaller groups of children. Providing a range of rich opportunities for developing one-to-one correspondence, recognising the place value of a digit in two-digit numbers, ordering numbers up to 100, bridging through 10 and adding and subtracting within 100.
This Understanding Place Value Collection 5-7yrs includes:
- Bag of large wooden numbers and symbols
- Assortment of flat wooden numbers and mathematical symbols, complete with cotton bags
- Wooden Hundred Square Set
- Bundle of wooden birch counting sticks, complete with rubber bands
- Set of maths boards includes A3 place value boards and a set of A4 100 square whiteboards, complete with dry wipe board marker pens
- Suitable for age 3 and over
Many of our resources are produced in a variety of colours and styles and may vary slightly from those shown, however we guarantee that you will always receive the same quality and value.
View our latest Indoor Brochures for more inspirational ideas to fully equip your classroom.