Transient Art Resource Collection 4-5yrs
This transient art resource collection is packed with variation, promoting deep and complex thinking. Children can be encouraged to look closely at the detail and will begin to notice the subtle differences in colour, texture, size and shape....Read More >
When children work with natural materials so many possibilities open up. The Transient Art Resource Collection 4-5yrs is packed with variation so it promotes deep and complex thinking.
Encourage children to look closely at detail and they’ll begin to notice subtle differences in colour, texture, size and also shape. Intricate patterns and special features will allow them to begin to explore how to represent fine detail in their artwork. Children will naturally explore, place and position them making a variety of patterns here one moment, gone the next. Transient and unique works of art the possibilities are endless.
This Transient Art Resource Collection 4-5yrs includes:
- Mixed River Gems – Smooth and cool to the touch, this selection of pebbles gives children a different aspect so they can investigate natural materials
- Set of Elephant Ears – Set of 15 -10cm Per Piece – Thick leaves shaped like large ears and are also great for adding texture and depth to small world scenes
- Tigerwood Slices – approx. 250g – Bag of Smaller branch slices – allow children to create intricate scenery and habitats as they play.
- Mehogni Slices – approx. 250g – Bag of Meghoni is an unusual, natural resource which makes it ideal for those unexplored, wild jungles
- Natural Bamboo Circles – approx. 500g – Bag of Bamboo circles – perfect for patterns and also adding eyes or a nose to characters
- Canoinhas Pods x 20
- Bamboo Sticks – Natural Bamboo Sticks 500g – A great addition to the Transient Art area to give height and length to shapes and patterns
- Mixed Shells – Patterned and colourful, this large selection of small shells are the perfect open-ended resource for your classroom.
- Orange & Lime Slices – approx. 40 pcs. Real dried orange and lime slices also add a splash of colour to your Transient Art work
- Pack of Mini Pumpkins – Children will love investigating these fascinating mini pumpkins, and can be used to encourage maths work
- Natural Discs – Wooden Disc 4″ each x 20 – Small natural discs are perfect for counting out, sorting and ordering
- Tagua Beads x 2 bags – Beautiful colours and shapes in this tactile bead set
- Pine Cones – 12 x Austriarca Cones
- Suitable for age 4 and over
**Please note code RCTAr replaces the old code IDRCTAr from June 2021**
*Variations – Many of our resources are produced in a variety of colours and styles and may vary slightly from those shown, however we guarantee that you will always receive the same quality and value*
View our latest Get Equipped Indoors 3-5yrs Brochure for more ideas so you can fully equip your classroom.