Transient Art Resource Collection 4-5yrs
Refresh the classroom provision with this ready-made Transient Art Resource Collection 4-5yrs. Featuring a unique mix of natural and open-ended resources, this set will encourage imaginative play and spark curiosity as your early years children share their ideas and discoveries....Read More >
This ready-made Transient Art Resource Collection 4-5yrs has been developed to support creative expression and imaginative play. Early years children will enjoy using all their senses as they explore this unique set of open-ended resources, using creative and descriptive language as they share their ideas.
This range of creative, natural resources will enrich learning; inspire loose parts play, encourage heuristic play and will become essential resources to extend small world provision. Children can play imaginatively – building small world spaces and habitats full of texture and depth! Exploring their story telling skills and creative expression.
Due to the nature of these resources, the pieces can be used across many areas of the provision. Providing countless, enriched learning opportunities and endless play possibilities!
This Transient Art Resource Collection 4-5yrs includes:
- Mixed River Gems, approx. 2kg
- Set of Elephant Ears, approx. 40pcs
- Meghoni Slices, approx. 250g
- Natural Bamboo Circles, approx. 500g
- Canoinhas Pods, approx. 20pcs
- Bamboo Sticks, approx. 500g
- Set of Mixed Shells, approx. 500g
- Orange & Lime Slices, approx. 40 pcs
- Pack of Mini Pumpkins, approx. 20pcs
- Natural Discs approx. 20pcs
- Tagua Beads, approx. 500g
- Pine Cones, includes 12
- Tigerwood Slices, approx. 250g
- Weight, quantity, size and appearance may vary for all natural products
- Suitable for age 4 and over
Many of our resources are produced in a variety of colours and styles and may vary slightly from those shown, however we guarantee that you will always receive the same quality and value.
View our latest Get Equipped Indoors 3-5yrs Brochures for more ideas so you can fully equip your classroom.