This Traditional Tales Puppet Set enables children to develop a deep understanding of reading as EYFS children explore the familiar characters and tales using this ready-made set alongside favourite tales.
Featuring high-quality finger puppets and hand puppets including characters from Goldilocks and the Three Bears, Billy Goats Gruff, Three Little Pigs, and Jack and the Beanstalk, this early years resource set will encourage children’s early communication, social & emotional skills as they act out the familiar characters. Puppets also support physical skills as children manipulate the hand and finger puppets to act out stories.
Offering engaging story props and puppets will enhance your book area and will enrich opportunities for children to become familiar with well-known tales and to re-tell favourite narratives, encouraging social and emotional interaction. Children will have great fun developing characters of their own – inventing a whole range of wonderful stories with this extensive puppet resource collection.
This Traditional Tales Puppet Set includes:
- Three Billy Goats Gruff Finger Puppet Set – including 3 billy goats and 1 troll
- Jack and the Beanstalk Finger Puppet Set – including jack, his mother, a cow, a giant and a beanstalk
- Three Little Pigs Finger Puppet Set – including 3 little pigs and a big bad wolf
- Goldilocks and the Three Bears Finger Puppet Set
- Suitable for age 2 and over
Many of our resources are produced in a variety of colours and styles and may vary slightly from those shown, however we guarantee that you will always receive the same quality and value.
View our latest Get Equipped Indoors 2-3yrs Brochure for more ideas so you can fully equip your classroom.