Small World Resource Collection 4-5yrs
Extend children’s imaginative play with our Small World Resource Collection 4-5yrs, featuring real life and fantasy based figures, scenery and props. As children actively learning, these resources will help them gain a deeper understanding of the world....Read More >
This complete Small World Resource Collection 4-5yrs provides many rich opportunities to explore fantasy and real-life. This collection will support understanding of the world as children can learn about the people who help, animals and their habitats – sharing imaginative tales of familiar events and fantastical stores during small world play.
Encourage young children to begin to build story structure and early narrative by offering a great range of animals, vehicles, themed people, props and resources to form key parts within the small world provision.
This ready-made small world play set has been developed to inspire children to be adventurous, imaginative and creative – critical behaviours for effective learning.
This Small World Resource Collection 4-5yrs includes:
- Small world Scenery includes 3 Wooden Arches, 1 wooden tower with functional door and a set of wooden steps, 6 Wooden Fences, 5 fabric pieces, 6 MDF Wooden Trees, mini wooden shapes approx. 250g, a set of green glass nuggets, meghoni slices approx. 250g and 8 natural Taru pods
- Set of 14 wooden Road Signs, featuring an assortment of mini UK traffic, barriers and signs
- Set of Large Tree Blocks includes 36 pieces featuring bark edges
- Set of 6 Mini Vehicles features a family set of 3 cars and a set of 3 construction vehicles with moving parts, includes a car, truck and SUV
- Set of Small World Family people features an assortment of race, genders, ages and characters
- Set of Small World Play figures includes fantasy characters featuring a Pegasus, dragon, princess, magician, a prince and a knight, also features 3 people who help
- Set of Small World Animals includes a cow, cow calf, sheep, lamb, goose, pig sow, piglet, mouse, rabbit, rooster, hen and a horse and an assortment of 7 cats and dogs, a set of 7 Small World British Wildlife Animals includes a fox, owl, rabbit, squirrel, deer doe, stag and a hedgehog and a Set of 6 Wild Animals includes an adult tiger and tiger cub, elephant, giraffe, zebra and a crocodile
- Suitable for age 4 and over
Many of our resources are produced in a variety of colours and styles and may vary slightly from those shown, however we guarantee that you will always receive the same quality and value.
View our latest Get Equipped Indoors 3-5yrs Brochure for more ideas so you can fully equip your classroom.