Small World Resource Collection 4-5yrs
Enrich young children’s understanding of the world and encourage imaginative thinking with this extensive Small World Resource Collection for 4-5yrs. Enrich exploration and creativity in storytelling with a carefully curated small world area....Read More >
Encourage exploration and creativity in storytelling with this extensive Small World Resource Collection 4-5yrs. Providing a well-resourced small world area will give young children opportunities to develop rich and sophisticated language skills and encourage imaginative thinking, while also developing their understanding of the world. From representing people and places familiar to your children, to reflecting on events in their lives, this collection is an essential addition for your classroom.
Including a range of royal figures, mystical creatures, people, animals and scenery, this Small World Resource Collection for 4-5yrs is rich in possibilities for communication and language development. As well as stimulating children’s ideas and broadening their vocabulary, story and narrative through the development of sophisticated story plots and characters, this collection also promotes maths skills as children construct towers, enclosures and buildings learning about shape, tessellation and symmetry. Broader learning and development skills are also addressed as children learn to negotiate, share resources and co-operate as part of a group.
This Small World Resource Collection 4-5yrs includes:
- Set of Wooden Scenery includes 3 Wooden Arches, 1 wooden tower with functional door and a set of wooden steps, 6 Wooden Fences, 5 fabric pieces and 6 MDF Wooden Trees
- Set of 8 Road Signs includes an assortment of mini wooden UK road signs
- Set of Natural Materials includes mini wooden shapes approx. 250g, a set of green glass nuggets, meghoni slices approx. 250g and 8 natural Taru pods
- Set of Large Tree Blocks includes 36 pieces featuring bark edges
- Set of 6 Vehicles includes a set of 3 construction vehicles, car, truck and SUV
- Set of Assorted Wooden Standing Characters, double sided, printed finish
- Set of 3 People includes people who help
- Set of 6 Small World Fantasy Characters includes a Pegasus, dragon, princess, magician, a prince and a knight in gold armour
- Set of 7 Small World Cats & Dogs includes 4 dogs and 3 cats
- Set of 12 Small World Farm Animals includes a cow, cow calf, sheep, lamb, goose, pig sow, piglet, mouse, rabbit, rooster, hen and a horse
- Set of 7 Small World British Wildlife Animals includes a fox, owl, rabbit, squirrel, deer doe, stag and a hedgehog
- Set of 6 Wild Animals includes an adult tiger and tiger cub, elephant, giraffe, zebra and a crocodile
- Suitable for age 4 and over
**Please note code RCSWr replaces the old code IDRCSWR from June 2021**
*Variations – Many of our resources are produced in a variety of colours and styles and may vary slightly from those shown, however we guarantee that you will always receive the same quality and value*
View our latest Get Equipped Indoors 3-5yrs Brochure for more ideas so you can fully equip your classroom.