Small World Resource Collection 5-7yrs
Extend children’s imaginative play with our Small World Resource Collection 5-7yrs, featuring real life and fantasy based figures, scenery and props. As children actively learning, these resources will help them gain a deeper understanding of the world....Read More >
This complete Small World Resource Collection 5-7yrs provides many rich opportunities to explore fantasy and real-life. This collection will support understanding of the world as children can learn about the differences between us; animals and their habitats and also create imaginative fantasy based stories during small world play.
Encourage young children to build story structure and sophisticated narratives by offering a great range of animals, vehicles, themed people, props and resources to form key parts within the small world provision.
This ready-made small world play set has been developed to inspire KS1 children to be adventurous, imaginative and creative – critical behaviours for effective learning.
This Small World Resource Collection 5-7yrs includes:
- Set of Wooden Scenery Pieces includes steps, set of graduating arches and wooden bridge, all made of high-quality solid wood
- Set of Natural Open-ended Resources includes Wood Slices, Canoinhas Pods, Pine Cones, Elephant Ears, Mopani Piece and 5 Assorted Fabric Squares
- Set of Natural Wooden Blocks, features bark edges approx. 1kg
- Set of 6 MDF Cut Out Wooden trees
- Set of Small World Animal Sets includes Farm, Wild, Polar and British Wildlife Animal figures
- Set of Small World People Figures and Characters includes a mixed family assorted set, people with differing abilities and a fantasy characters set
- Suitable for age 5 and over
Many of our resources are produced in a variety of colours and styles and may vary slightly from those shown, however we guarantee that you will always receive the same quality and value.
View our latest Get Equipped Indoors 5-7yrs Brochure for more ideas so you can fully equip your classroom.