Shape, Space & Measure Resource Collection 5-7yrs
£395.00 (exc. VAT)
£ 474.00 (inc. VAT)
This ready-made Shape, Space & Measure Resource Collection 5-7yrs maximises rich opportunities for investigation and problem solving. Featuring open-ended resources, along with traditional learning equipment, this complete maths resource set will support children as they develop positional language and mathematical reasoning....Read More >
Support advanced problem solving skills with this ready-made Shape, Space & Measure Resource Collection 5-7yrs. Featuring a range of resources including mini wooden cubes and open-ended wooden shapes, complete with lined whiteboards, electronic weighing equipment and scales, stop watches, measuring tapes, spring balance apparatus and a selection of mini maths 2D and 3D shapes. This Shape, Space & Measure Resource Collection 5-7yrs will expand children’s understanding of mathematical concepts and deepen knowledge of using numbers in context.
With the support and value of adults KS1 children will broaden their maths vocabulary and develop sophisticated language, as they describe their mathematical thinking and actions.
This carefully curated Shape, Space & Measure Resource Collection 5-7yrs offers an invaluable solution to rapidly refresh the maths provision. Providing children with a range of rich opportunities to experiment and expand their knowledge of STEM properties.
This Shape, Space & Measure Resource Collection 5-7yrs includes:
- Set of 5 Perspex Measure Containers includes 4 clear plastic 1 litre containers and 1 500ml cylinder
- Set of Measuring Resources includes a set of 3 Wooden 30 Centimetre Rulers, 1 wind up tape approx. 10m and a set of 6 tape measures
- Set of Measuring Time Resources includes a Lorus Time Teacher approx. 9cm x 9cm x 6.4cm, a set of 2 Dual Digital Timers approx. 6.5cm x 6.5cm x 1.3cm, a set of 2 stopwatches approx. 7cm, a set of 3 mini sand timers including 1, 3 and 5 minute times
- Set of Maths Recording Equipment includes a set of 8 mini, coloured whiteboard pens, 3 transparent grids 20cmx20cm and a set of A4 square grid drywipe whiteboards
- Set of 6 Spring Balances includes 250g, 500g, 1kg, 2kg, 3kg and 5kg scales
- Set of Natural Cubes includes approx. 200 pieces of 1cm wooden cubes
- Set of Cotton Bags
- Set of Coloured Translucent Shapes includes approx. 200 pieces, assorted 2D flat plastic maths shapes
- Set of 20 Solid Mini Geometric Shapes in assorted primary colours
- Set of 3 Rectangular Mirrors, featuring flexible mirrors
- Set of 2 Oil Timers includes 1 approx. 15cm x 5cm and 1 approx. 13cm x 9.5cm
- Set of Measuring Equipment featuring Measuring Balance includes 2 1L clear buckets with lids, metal mass set – 1 x 50g, 2 x 20g, 2 x 10g, 2 x 5g, 2 x 2g, 2 x 1g and plastic mass set – 2 x 20g, 4 x 10g, 8 x 5g: a set of Red Novo Scale approx. 27cm x 27cm x 16.2 cm complete with removable 2L capacity bowl and a set of Red Electronic Scales approx. 22cm x 19cm x 2cm
- Suitable for age 5 and over
Many of our resources are produced in a variety of colours and styles and may vary slightly from those shown, however we guarantee that you will always receive the same quality and value.
View our latest Indoor Brochures for more inspirational ideas to fully equip your classroom.