Science Resource Collection 4-5yrs
Establish exploration and investigation skills with this wide-ranging Science Resource Collection 4-5yrs. Young children will be supported to develop a deeper understanding of the world around them, inspired to spark their natural curiosity and invite investigation into the possibilities of Science and Physical development....Read More >
This comprehensive Science Resource Collection for 4-5yrs will tap into children’s natural curiosity about our world. With this ready-made collection, young children will be supported to examine, experiment with ideas, and also hypothesize and reach their own conclusions. By prompting exploration and new investigation skills, your children will be fully engaged in learning about the possibilities of Science and Physical development – a great way to inspire the researchers and inventors of the future.
These fascinating and inspiring early years resources will help support and teach the curriculum in an accessible way and start revealing key scientific concepts to young children, including cause and effect; the magical qualities of materials; similarities and differences; force and light. Broader learning and development components are also addressed as children practise their fine motor skills by handling different tools and materials, develop a deeper understanding of the world around them and acquire new language by discussing how things happen and why things work. Through child-led, adult supported play, children will use these investigative materials to explore and experiment in new ways.
This Science Resource Collection 4-5yrs includes:
- Set of 4 Kaleidoscope Glasses
- Set of 6 Wand Magnets includes bright magnetic wands, approx. L19cm
- Set of Magnetic Marbles includes a pack of 20, approx. 1.5cm Dia each
- Set of Metal Magnet Chips, approx. 2cm Dia each coin approx. 500 pieces
- Set of 5 Glitter Stick wands approx. L30cm
- Set of 7 Pull Back Toys includes 3 racing cars, 2 trains and 2 mice
- Set of 12 Coloured Paddles includes colourful, translucent paddles, approx. L15cm x 8cm Dia
- Set of 3 Kaleidoscopes includes turning end, large and small kaleidoscopes
- Set of 4 Colour Mirage Scopes
- Set of 4 Turning End Mirage Scopes
- Set of 3 Oil Timers in assorted, bright colours
- Set of 6 Mirrors includes 2 square mirrors, 2 round mirrors and 2 rectangular mirrors
- Set of 3 Horseshoe Magnets includes 2 approx. 12.5cm each coloured horseshoe magnets and 1 Giant Horseshoe Magnet approx. 21cm
- Set of 6 Springs includes 4 mini metallic springs and 2 large rainbow spring slinkies
- Set of 4 Pop-ups and Flexi-people includes 2 assorted Animal Pop Ups and 2 assorted Flexi People
- Set of 6 Spinners includes 6 vibrant wooden, assorted spinners
- Set of 3 Magnifiers includes 3 large magnifiers, approx. L23cm x 8cm Dia each
- Set of 2 Trays includes 1 approx. 30cm and 1 approx. L40cm plastic balconniere tuff trays
- Set of 8 Mini Boardmarker Pens includes red, blue, green and black
- Set of 3 Magnifier Pots includes clear pots with assorted coloured trims
- Set of 2 Rainbow Windmills approx. L30cm x W11cm
- Set of 3 Moving and Mechanism Wooden Toys includes wooden acrobatic Tiger, Astronaut and Clown characters
- Suitable for age 3 and over
Many of our resources are produced in a variety of colours and styles and may vary slightly from those shown, however we guarantee that you will always receive the same quality and value.
View our latest Get Equipped Indoors 4-5yrs Brochures for more ideas so you can fully equip your classroom.