Sand In Miniature Resource Collection
This Sand In Miniature Resource Collection, including beautiful shells, miniature scoops, bowls and egg cups, provides a wealth of opportunities for children to explore the properties of sand....Read More >
This Sand In Miniature Resource Collection, including beautiful shells, miniature scoops, bowls and egg cups, provides a wealth of opportunities for children to explore the properties of sand. The resources invite scooping, sieving and filling containers in a wonderful, interactive way so children can learn about volume and movement.
For more Dry Sand Resources take a look at our Dry Sand Collections.
Our Sand In Miniature Resource Collection includes the following
- Set of Square Tins – including small 100ml, medium 200ml, and large 400ml. These tins can collect sand, build structures, or use with our sieves.
- Set of 4 Assorted Egg Cups – in various shapes and sizes.
- Metal Buckets – 1 x small, and 1 x mini size.
- Set of Wooden Bowls – 4 x wood bowls in assorted shapes and sizes.
- Set of 4 Metal Scoops – In four graduated sizes, so children can experiment with how to gauge filling and emptying containers.
- Mini colander, sieves and funnels – ideal for moving sand and watching flow.
- Set of Wooden Scoops – 3 x scoops in small, medium and large. Pouring from one to another, filling and emptying. These scoops also help children to make these actions smoothly.
- Assorted spoons – in wood and metal.
- Wooden egg nest – ideal for counting resources, or pouring, filling and emptying.
- Set of Shells – 3 x Cappuccino shells, 2 x Large Land Snail shells. Shells are also a great resource to add to the scenery of many wild habitats.
View our latest Get Equipped Indoors 2 -7 yrs brochure for ideas on how to fully equip your classroom.