Sand In Miniature Resource Collection
Encourage young children to explore the tactile sensory qualities of dry sand with this ready-made Sand In Miniature Resource Collection. As children move, hold and pour this popular natural resource, using this unique selection of sand tools and equipment, they will engage in a wealth of imaginative and mathematical thinking....Read More >
This ready-made Sand In Miniature Resource Collection maximises the opportunities for dry sand play as an open-ended resource and supports children’s natural desire to experiment and explore new skills. As a highly sensory resource which sustains children’s interest for long periods of time, dry sand offers many opportunities for learning basic maths, science and language concepts as they discover its properties and find out about how it moves and flows.
Carefully chosen and considered for early years children, our Sand In Miniature Resource Collection will provide a variety of opportunities to build core curriculum knowledge. This unique set of early years, sand play resources invite scooping, sieving and filling containers in a wonderful, interactive way so children can learn about volume and movement.
By offering a wide variety of traditional, wooden and natural objects children become captivated by how to manipulate sand – how to pour sand through, onto and into objects as well as how to fill and empty containers using spoons and scoops of different shapes and sizes.
This Sand In Miniature Resource Collection includes:
- Set of assorted Large Natural Shells
- Set of Natural Wooden sand tools and containers featuring small, medium and large wooden scoops, spoons and bowls, a wooden barrel, assorted wooden egg cups and a robust wooden egg tray
- Set of metal Sand Tools and Euipment, featuring Metal Round Moulds, a mini and small metal buckets with handles, a set of assorted metal sieves, a complete set of metal scoops and a set of mini spice funnels
- Weight, quantity, size and appearance may vary for all natural products
- Suitable for age 3 and over
Many of our resources are produced in a variety of colours and styles and may vary slightly from those shown, however we guarantee that you will always receive the same quality and value.
View our latest Get Equipped Indoors 3-5yrs Brochure for more ideas so you can fully equip your classroom.