Role Play Real Life Resource Collection 4-5yrs
Encourage dramatic play in your classroom with our substantial Role Play Real Life Resource Collection for 4-5yrs. From a policeman to a veterinary nurse, a chef to a post office worker, children’s imagination will flourish as they explore this exciting range of early years resources....Read More >
Support the love and enjoyment that children have for dramatic play by investing in our Role Play Real Life Resource Collection for 4-5yrs. Children will love exploring different roles as they pretend to be police officers, chefs and doctors. This substantial set provides many enriching opportunities for young children to create their own imaginary worlds, invent new ideas for their play, develop conversations and negotiate with others, all key skills needed for healthy development.
Including a wide range of costumes and props, our comprehensive Role Play Real Life Resource Collection is an essential range that will enable engaging role play activities in your classroom or setting. A provision area which is closely connected to children’s everyday lives, this set will support the development of PSED and language skills as feelings, understanding relationships and negotiating roles are explored in real life and fantasy situations. As well as supporting core curriculum concepts of communication and vocabulary development, children are provided with the opportunity to express themselves confidently and experiment with different social situations and emotions.
This Role Play Real Life Resource Collection 4-5yrs includes:
- Set of 2 Shop Signs includes Open and Closed Signs
- Set of 2 Shopping Baskets features 2 realistic metal toy shopping baskets approx. 16cm x 9.5cm x 23.5cm each
- Set of 3 Natural Woven Baskets and 1 mini soft purse
- Set of Tea Making Accessories includes enamel cups and silver tea set with milk jug, teapot, sugar bowl and teaspoons
- Set of Grocery Crates includes 4 wooden crates 2 large and 2 small
- Set of Food includes bananas, apples, pears and oranges, bread rolls, croissants, tarts and cookies and a set of Eggs and Sausages
- Set of Role Play Dress Up Costumes includes a Doctors Coat and Stethoscope, a Vets Tunic & Mask, a Postal Service Tunic & Bag, a set of chefs whites including chef hat and printed trousers and a Police Tabard & Hat set
- Set of open-ended clothing includes a selection of hats and a large soft scarf
- Set of Pets & Accessories includes a dog and a rabbit with a woven Pet Carrier approx. 32cm x 25cm x 30cm and a woven Pet bed approx. 30cm x 22cm x 11cm
- Suitable for age 3 and over
View our latest Get Equipped Indoors 3-5yrs Brochure for more ideas so you can fully equip your classroom.
*Variations – Many of our resources are produced in a variety of colours and styles and may vary slightly from those shown, however we guarantee that you will always receive the same quality and value*
**Please note code RCRPr replaces the old code IDRCRPRLr from June 2021**