Role Play Baby Set
This essential Role Play Baby Set well encourage children to imitate family roles and daily routines as they pretend play in the home corner. Early years children will love caring for the white and black African dolls that are included in this set....Read More >
Early years children will enjoy engaging in pretend play using this complete Role Play Baby Set. Featuring two dolls, a baby bath time wash set with tub, feeding bowls, sippy cups, rattles and real-life baby clothes. Encourage children to imitate family roles, becoming mummy or daddy as they care for baby.
This domestic role play resource set will be loved by young boys and girls for many years to come. Whether washing baby, feeding baby or rocking baby to sleep, EYFS children will enjoy exploring this Role Play Baby Set.
Children learn by doing and as they collaborate with their peers, creating their own make believe family routines, roles and scenarios, they will actively learn how to make relationships and begin to understand body language during play. Refresh your home corner with this essential early years resource set.
This Role Play Baby Set includes:
- 2 Dolls featuring 1 African black baby and 1 white baby
- Baby Feeding Equipment features 2 spoons, 2 bowls and 2 first sippy cups
- Baby Clothes featuring 2 sleepsuits, 2 baby grows, 2 hats and 2 bibs
- Baby Wash Set features 1 towel, 1 soft bristle brush, 1 honeycomb sea sponge and 1 baby bath tub approx. 34.5cm x 35cm x 12.5cm
- Set of 2 touch and grasping ring toys
- Suitable for age 2 and over
Many of our resources are produced in a variety of colours and styles and may vary slightly from those shown, however we guarantee that you will always receive the same quality and value.
Secondary images used for representation purposes only.