Encourage your children to invent and play games outdoors and bring maths to life with this Playing Games Complete Collection 3-7yrs. Making number lines, knocking down skittles, throwing bean bags and marking out cones are activities that ignite a passion for learning and ensure that your outdoor curriculum is rich in maths and creates the potential for children to develop understanding of number, shape, space and also measure.
Packed with high quality, easy to use resources that are safe and durable for the outdoor environment, your children will enjoy playing games together as part of an organised group activity or independent play – and will be able to find ways of recording their rules and scores using the chalk and/or whiteboards.
This Playing Games Complete Collection 3-7yrs includes:
- 1 – 30 Floor Number Mats
- 0 – 10 Floor Number Mats
- 4 Large Outdoor Dice, includes dotted and numbered dice
- 4 Rubber Activity Balls, approx. 2.5”
- 4 Soft Touch Play Balls, approx. 4”
- 16 Coloured Beanbags
- 8 Plastic Coloured Hoops, includes 4 approx. 50cm and 4 approx. 35cm
- 10 Skittles
- 12 Large Plastic Cones, approx. H38cm with 10 numbered Cone Tops
- 4 Skipping Ropes
- 4 Plastic Trugs, approx. H23cm x Dia 33cm, capacity 14L, weight 400g
- 3 Large Sand Timers, includes 5 Minute, 3 Minute and 1 Minute Timers. Approx. H15cm x W7cm
- 2 Triangular Metre Rulers
- 1 Trundle Wheel
- Digital Stopwatch Timer, approx. Dia. 6.5cm
- 1 Giant A4 Calculator, approx. 30cm x 21cm
- 2 A4 Clipboards
- 2 A4 Whiteboards
- 6 Mini Boardmarker Pens
- 2 Tubs of Playground Chalk, includes white and coloured chalk
- 1 Storage Box 7.5L
- Suitable for age 3 and over
Many of our resources are produced in a variety of colours and styles and may vary slightly from those shown, however we guarantee that you will always receive the same quality and value.
Secondary images used for representation purposes only.