Investigating Nature Collection
Through regular opportunities to explore their environment with this Investigating Nature Collection, children will deepen their knowledge and understanding of the natural world. Over time they will become familiar with and be able to identify the insects, seeds and plants they find around them, expanding their knowledge and understanding....Read More >
The Investigating Nature Collection will help you to inspire children’s interest in their immediate environment and support them to look closely at nature as they collect, observe, classify and question. Through regular opportunities to explore living things using the identification hoops, transparent grids, trays and bug jars to find and collect and the magnifiers and clipboards to observe and record, children will begin to appreciate the wonders of the nature.
When paired with a great selection of informative books, this collection will promote close observation, encourage questioning and promote further research.
This Investigating Nature Resource Collection includes:
- Set of 3 Large Magnifiers, approx. dimensions L23cm x 8cm Dia
- Set of 3 Large Clear Magnifiers, approx. dimensions L18.5cm x 80cm Dia
- Set of 3 Pooters – 70mm x 54mm
- Set of 3 Bug Jars with Handle, approx. dimensions L9cm x W8cm x D9cm
- Set of 3 Mini Bug Pots, approx. dimensions 5cm x 5cm
- Set of 4 Collecting Pots, capacity 60ml
- Set of 6 Plastic Square Trays, approx. dimensions 40cm x 40cm and 35cm x 35cm
- Set of 6 Wooden Rings, approx. dimensions 35cm Dia and 22cm Dia
- Set of 6 Transparent Square Grids, approx. dimensions 20cm x 20cm
- Set of 3 A4 Wooden Clipboards
- Set of 6 Mini Black Boardmarker Pens
- Suitable for age 3 and over
*Variations – Many of our resources are produced in a variety of colours and styles and may vary slightly from those shown, however we guarantee that you will always receive the same quality and value*
View our latest Get Equipped Outdoors 3-5 yrs brochure for inspiration on how to fully equip your classroom.