Support advanced problem solving skills with this ready-made Number Resource Collection 5-7yrs. Featuring a range of open-ended resources including wooden rings, dowling sticks, glass beads, Tagua counting stones and shells. Complete with number boards, games equipment, mini seasonal maths counters, bean bags, calculating sticks and abacus counting frames. Deepen children’s understanding of maths concepts and expand their knowledge of number as they explore these maths resources for many years to come!
Observe the development of advanced problem solving skills as children compare, order, count and measure the resources during play. With the support and value of adults children will begin to develop their vocabulary as they describe their critical thinking.
This carefully curated Maths Resource Collection 4-5yrs offers an invaluable solution to rapidly refresh the maths provision. Providing KS1 children with a range of rich opportunities for further exploration of number, sums and maths operations.
This Number Resource Collection 5-7yrs includes:
- Tagua Beads and Clear Glass Nuggets
- assortment of natural Mixed Shells
- Mini Counting Characters includes mini space figures and props, a mini sky motor set, mini polar animals and mini wild animals
- 1 Giant Calculator approx. 21cm x 29.5cm
- Counting in 5’s Bean Bags approx. 7cm per bean bag
- Wooden resources includes wooden dowling pcs approx. 50 pcs in lengths L25cm, L20cm and L10cm, Natural Lolly Sticks, Wooden Numbers and Symbols, a set of 10 wooden barrels and 8 wooden counting rings approx. 12cm – 20cm
- Set of 8 Mini Whiteboard Markers in red, blue, green and black complete with a set of A4 and A3 Number and Games Boards includes number, 100 square, snake, part-part-whole, place value and multiplication square maths boards
- Assorted Dice and Spinners includes dot dice, word dice 0-5 and 5-10, dice in dice, maths symbol dice, ten sided dice and a set of assorted Jumbo Polyhedral Dice, approx. 3″ each
- Green and Blue Maths Signs and Symbols includes – x / = signs and > < symbols complete with a set of green and blue Number Cards 0-10
- Calculating Sticks includes 36 wooden pieces with coloured spots and written numbers, approx. 24cm x 1.2cm x 2.3 cm
- 3 Abacus Counting Frames, approx. W25cm, with red and white plastic coloured beads
- Suitable for age 5 and over
Many of our resources are produced in a variety of colours and styles and may vary slightly from those shown, however we guarantee that you will always receive the same quality and value.
Secondary images used for representation purposes only.