Music Resource Collection 3-5yrs
This Music Resource Collection 3-5yrs encourages sound co-ordination as well as the development of gross and fine motor skills. Additionally children can enjoy the understanding of rhythm and tone as they dance to sounds and make their own music with their friends – Shake, rattle and roll!...Read More >
The music provision is an invaluable area for active learning. Exploring sound, dance and music is a highly creative experience where children can express their ideas and feelings. This ready-made Music Resource Collection 3-5yrs will support children as they play and experiment with sounds, beginning to move their bodies to a beat and a rhythm.
As children explore this curated Music Resource Collection 3-5yrs they will begin to recognise the texture of sound, the rhythm of a strong beat and the tone an object makes. By offering this carefully selected range of instruments within the provision, this will support early social skills as children develop their understanding of both listening and creating sounds with their friends, as they delight in their own music making.
Invest in this essential set of musical early years resources to boost creative expression and support PSED in the classroom.
This Music Resource Collection 3-5yrs includes:
- 4 wrist bells
- 3 cow bells with wooden beaters
- 2 traditional maracas and 2 plain maracas
- 2 sets of musical triangles with beaters
- 3 drums featuring 1 20cm and 2 9cm drums
- 2 monkey drums
- 1 coconut thumb piano
- 4 assorted painted rain sticks
- 1 assorted painted thunder shaker
- 2 chacha’s on sticks
- 1 rubber seed cluster
- 3 traditional woven rattles featuring 2 assorted basket rattles and 1 assorted cane bone rattle
- assorted shakers featuring 3 assorted painted egg shakers, 3 plain egg shakers, 2 column shakers and 2 T-shakers
- 5 wooden guiros featuring 1 small and 1 large frog guiro, 1 crocodile guiro and 2 plain wooden traditional scrapers
- Suitable for age 3 and over
Many of our resources are produced in a variety of colours and styles and may vary slightly from those shown, however we guarantee that you will always receive the same quality and value.
Secondary images used for representation purposes only.