Mobile Studio Unit
This Mobile Studio Unit has been designed with space in mind, providing sectioned areas to house artefacts, objects of interest, and display special finds, or alternatively it can be used to store all the creative tools you can muster....Read More >
By creating a dedicated space in a Studio for children to explore objects and artefacts you will enable focused thinking to take place. We designed the Mobile Studio Unit with focused thinking in mind, providing sectioned areas to house artefacts, objects of interest, as well as displaying special finds. Alternatively you can also use the unit to store all the creative tools you can muster; beautiful watercolour paints, fine pencils and charcoal sticks, brushes, buttons, labels, pads and paper.
Control measures required
– All four locking devises must be engaged at all times when the unit is stationary. The locking devices must only be released when the unit is being moved.
– Do not climb on the unit. Ensure adequate supervision of children is provided at all times.
– Only Staff/Teachers are to move the unit.
– Store heavy items at the bottom of the unit. Take care to not overfill the units.
– Remove all items from the shelves when moving the unit.
For more furniture solutions view our Classroom Furniture Ranges.
Our Mobile Studio Unit includes the following
Unit Size – H99 x L89 x D32cm. Four castor wheels with locking devices.
View our latest Get Equipped Indoors 2 -7 yrs brochure for ideas on how to fully equip your classroom.