This Mid-Level Paint Easel provides side by side painting for two children. The design includes a wide shelf for the water pots and pallets, simple clips that are easy to use and shelves for storing paper, brushes and other stimulus. Our Mid-Level Paint Easel unit is available in five style options. Please note that the price is dependent on the style chosen.
Choosing Your Style Unit
Please note that our mid-level and high-level furniture units come in two design options, Wing Back and Straight Back:
- Wing Back Units: Wing Back Units are designed to stand independently. They are secure and stable when placed on their own. When ordering, you can choose to add a Velcro Display Board, a Perspex Mirror or Magnetic Whiteboard on back of these units.
- Straight Back Units: Straight Back Units are NOT designed to stand alone and must NEVER stand independently. If you select a Straight Back Unit, you must ensure that it is placed against another unit of the same style or another significant piece of furniture. These units can also be placed against a wall for support. Nothing can be added to the back of these units.
This Mid-Level Paint Easel Unit offers the following options:
- Option A – Single Side Straight Back
If this is the style of unit you require for your classroom, this type MUST NEVER stand on its own without support. It must either be placed up against a wall, or back to back with another single side straight back unit, this ensures its safety and will prevent it from toppling over. Approx. dimensions: H98 x L90 x D35cm.
- Option B – Single Side Wing Back
This style can stand on its own in the middle of a room or at right angles to a wall. Featuring one side of graduating shelves and one flat side – ideal for adding one of our board options. The winged design of the side panel gives this unit stability, allowing it to be safely freestanding. Approx. dimensions: H98 x L90 x D48cm.
- Option C – Velcro Display Board
When you choose a single side wing back unit you can add an additional surface to the back of the unit. Adding a Velcro pin board will provide low level display so that children’s work, photos, signs and labels can be presented in your areas of provision. Approx. dimensions: L80.5 x W85cm.
- Option D – Magnetic White Board
Add a magnetic white board to the back of a single side wing back unit to create a great surface so children can record their ideas, develop stories, draw maps and plans. It can also be used for magnetic letters, numbers and other magnetic objects. Approx. dimensions: L80.5 x W85cm.
- Option – E Perspex Mirror
Add a mirrored surface to the back of a wing back unit and create a space near to your role play area so children can look at and admire themselves as they dress-up. Approx. dimensions: L80.5 x W85cm.
View our latest Get Equipped Indoors 3-5 yrs brochure for inspiration on how to fully equip your classroom.