Maths Resource Collection 2-3yrs
This ready-made maths resource collection 2-3yrs is well stocked with small resources to encourage discussion about size, shape and quantity – building a great range of vocabulary. Games boards, number cards and dice provide opportunities for number recognition....Read More >
This ready-made maths resource collection 2-3yrs is well stocked with small resources to encourage discussion about size, shape and quantity – building a great range of vocabulary. Games boards, number cards and dice also provide opportunities for number recognition.
Young children are fascinated by the feel of natural objects and keen to explore their similarities and differences. With this extensive collection of wooden objects, scarves, boxes and baskets, children are presented with a rich range of opportunities to explore shape, size and position as they sort, order, line-up, hide and cover the objects and materials. With the support and value of adults, children will soon begin to develop their vocabulary and use more sophisticated language to describe their thoughts and actions.
Exploring number through hands on, open-ended activities and games brings maths to life. A carefully planned maths area provides a wide range of natural resources to sort, match, order and compare as well as lots of equipment to learn about number through games, rhymes and songs. With encouragement and support, children will soon know how to use the maths resource collection 2-3yrs independently. They will become engaged in meaningful experiences that lay down strong foundations for later learning.
Our Maths Resource Collection 2-3yrs includes the following
- Cardboard boxes – in round and square graduated sizes.
- Set of 3 baskets – can be used for counting, sorting or storing resources.
- Set of Coloured Eggs – 5 x red, 5 x green, 5 x blue. Perfect for counting and sorting.
- Five frames sorting tray – x3 – reinforce early maths skills including counting, sorting, number patterns, addition, subtraction.
- Set of Graduated Nesting Boxes – These colourful patterned boxes are also ideal for sorting or storage.
- Scarves – including 6 patterned scarves and 6 plain sheer scarves.
- Set of Wooden Objects – 12 x small spools, 12 x small cubes, 6 x large cubes, 4 x wooden reels. 6 x small discs with hole, 6 x small discs, 12 x wooden Semispheres. 12 x curved rings, 6 x carved barrels, 5 x wooden egg cups, 5 x egg cups with stands.
- Wooden rings – 6 x small 85mm, 6 x medium 100mm, and 6 x large 115mm wooden rings.
- Wooden Stand
View our latest Get Equipped 2 -7 yrs brochure for inspiration on how to fully equip your classroom.