Market Stall Complete Shopping Collection
Inspire exciting role play activities in your classroom and encourage children’s imaginations with our ready-made Market Stall Complete Shopping Collection. Supporting the development of children’s communication and language, as well as developing their PSED, this collection is the perfect early years learning resource for pretend play....Read More >
Bring grocery shopping to life and ignite children’s story telling with our Market Stall Complete Shopping Collection. Enhancing role play activities in your classroom and encouraging exploration and imagination in young children, this collection is the perfect early years learning resource for pretend play.
This ready-made, substantial collection includes a metre high wooden market stand, two sets of portable A4 chalk boards with rubbers and chalk, a set of mini clip-on black boards, a set of wooden vegetable boxes and crates, two real metal shopping baskets, open / close signs and a range of plastic fruit, vegetables and bakery goods, our Market Stall Complete Shopping Collection will support children’s early development by providing many learning opportunities during make believe play. Broader learning and development skills are also addressed as children learn to negotiate and handle new materials through pretend supermarket or outdoor farmers market situations.
This Market Stall Complete Shopping Collection includes:
- Wooden Market Display Stand, approx. 64 x 34 x 112 cm
- Set of 2 Shop Signs featuring 1 Open and 1 Closed Sign
- Set of 2 Chalk Boards features hanging chalk boards complete with white chalks and mini blackboard rubbers
- Set of 10 Mini Blackboards featuring clothes peg grips, approx. 7cm x 5cm each
- Set of 2 Shopping Baskets includes 2 realistic metal toy shopping baskets approx. 16cm x 9.5cm x 23.5cm each
- Set of 12 Grocery Crates includes 4 large and 8 small wooden, vegetable crates
- Set of Food includes bananas, apples, pears, oranges, bread rolls, croissants, tarts, cookies, eggs, sausages, carrots, potatoes, onions and tomatoes
- Suitable for age 3 and over
View our latest Get Equipped Indoors 3-5yrs Brochure for more ideas so you can fully equip your classroom.
*Variations – Many of our resources are produced in a variety of colours and styles and may vary slightly from those shown, however we guarantee that you will always receive the same quality and value*