Mark Making Resource Collection 4-5yrs
This Mark Making Resource Collection 4-5yrs includes stationery, resources and tools, chosen to support creative expression. As young children begin to explore early writing and drawing skills, they will enjoy the use of using mixed media to express their ideas and feelings....Read More >
Promote a deeper understanding of writing for a purpose with this ready-made Mark Making Resource Collection 4-5yrs. Providing opportunities for writing letters, making intentional marks and giving space for problem solving, this collection will inspire an enjoyment and understanding of making marks as children give meaning to the patterns, shapes and lines that they draw.
Featuring an extensive range of inspirational literacy resources including pens, pencils, chalk, mini chalk peg boards, whiteboards and paper stationery; tools and equipment including scissors, stapler, paperclips, glue, hole punch and a set of treasury tags – children will enjoy the many ways that they can experiment using these creative resources. Coming complete with letter magnets and magnetic boards, phonic bean bags, engraved letter stones and a mark making focused book, this wonderful selection of resources will support children as they link and apply letters, sounds and words to drawing and early writing.
Broader learning and development skills are also addressed as children develop their fine motor control and pencil grip. Whilst leading children’s mark making towards writing is a skillful process, this collection will establish a clear method to promote children’s passion, confidence and skill in writing.
This Mark Making Resource Collection 4-5yrs includes:
- An assortment of paper stationery featuring mini white envelopes, A6 white and coloured envelopes, 10 white A5 envelopes, A4 white and coloured paper packs, and an assorted selection of post it notes
- An assortment of Writing Stationery includes packs of coloured pencils, coloured felt tip pens, HB drawing and writing pencils and white chalk
- Set of craft stationery tools includes 3 patterned and 2 plain scissors with left hand and right hand, 1 washable non-toxic glue stick, set of assorted coloured paperclips, a hole punch, stapler and staples, metal treasury tags and strung paper luggage tags
- Set of Lowercase and Uppercase Jumbo Magnetic plastic letters features 40 of each, complete with a Set of 4 Magnetic Boards
- Set of 5 A4 Whiteboards with a Set of 8 assorted Mini Boardmarker Pens
- Set of 12 Mini Blackboard peg clip boards
- Set of Phonics Bean Bags featuring 26 soft beanbags with embroidered colourful pictures, includes 7 double sided bean bags, approx. 7cm each
- Set of engraved Phonics Pebbles and letters, 64pc set, made from a unique resin and stone mix
- 1 Children’s Book with writing, words, letters and sounds as its focused theme – title subject to availability
- Suitable for age 4 and over
Many of our resources are produced in a variety of colours and styles and may vary slightly from those shown, however we guarantee that you will always receive the same quality and value.
View our latest Indoor Brochures for more ideas to fully equip your classroom.