Mark Making Resource Collection 4-5yrs
Set the foundations for a lifetime of reading and writing with our ready-made Mark Making Resource Collection for 4-5yrs. Give children the confidence to begin mark making with this collection as they use the resources to write notes, lists, letters, stories and so on....Read More >
Promote a deeper understanding of mark making with our ready-made Mark Making Resource Collection for 4-5yrs. With this collection young children can begin to explore writing and its meaning in a range of contexts in everyday life. Offering a range of opportunities for writing notes, lists, letters, stories and so on, this collection will give children the confidence to start expressing their ideas through mark making.
Our Mark Making Resource Collection for 4-5yrs provides an extensive range of pens, letter magnets, whiteboards and paper to support children as their knowledge of key words, letters and sounds develop. Using these resources, children will link and apply key letters, sounds and words to drawing and writing as well as express ideas and begin to understand writing for a purpose. Broader learning and development skills are also addressed as children develop fine motor control and establish pencil grip. Whilst supporting children’s mark making towards writing is a skilful process, this collection will help in establishing a clear method to promote children’s passion, confidence and skill in writing.
This Mark Making Resource Collection 4-5yrs includes:
- Set of Lowercase and Uppercase Jumbo Magnetic Letters includes 40 of each, plastic letters in bright colours
- Set of Magnetic Ruled Boards
- Set of 5 A4 Whiteboards with a Set of Mini Boardmarker Pens includes 8 total in blue, green, red and black
- Set of Mini Blackboard Clips includes 12 featuring clothes peg clip ons
- Set of Phonics Bean Bags includes 26 soft beanbags featuring embroidered colourful pictures, includes 7 double sided bean bags, approx. 7cm each
- Set of Stationery Accessories includes a Set of Scissors includes 3 patterned scissors, 1 left hand and 1 right hand set of scissors, 1 glue stick washable and non-toxic, assorted coloured paperclips, a hole punch, stapler and staples, metal treasury tags and strung tags
- Set of Writing Stationery includes packs of coloured pencils, coloured felt tip pens, HB drawing and writing pencils and white chalk
- Set of Paper Stationery includes set of white mini envelopes, coloured and white A6 envelopes, 10 white A5 envelopes, A4 coloured and A4 white paper packs and post it notes including 4 assorted shapes and 4 square
- 1 Children’s Paper Back Book with writing, words, letters and sounds as its focused theme – titles subject to availability
- Suitable for age 4 and over
*Variations – Many of our resources are produced in a variety of colours and styles and may vary slightly from those shown, however we guarantee that you will always receive the same quality and value*
View our latest Get Equipped Indoors 3-5yrs Brochure for more ideas so you can fully equip your classroom.