Mark Making Collection
This exciting Mark Making Collection offers children a range of recognisable tools and equipment to explore in many creative ways! It includes a selection of natural, wooden handled brushes, painting rollers, assorted decorating brushes, buckets and paint kettles....Read More >
Offering a wide range of traditional tools and equipment for outdoor mark making will enable children to develop their strength, co-ordination and control as they experiment with marks. By providing this Mark Making Collection, children will be able to explore and represent their creative ideas and make patterns numbers and letters.
Children can explore this great set of outdoor resources during their outdoor play sessions, where they can practise their mark making skills on a grand scale. The collection will encourage large-scale, whole body mark making where children become physically active and use lots of energy to express what they know and their ideas.
This Mark Making Collection includes:
- Set of Paint Rollers and Frames, including 1 furry, 2 foam mini roller sleeves and 3 mini roller frames
- Set of 2 Blue Scrunch Buckets
- Set of 7 Wooden Paint Brushes, including 1 approx. 3”, 1 approx. 4”, 1 round brush, 1 approx. 8″ Paper Brush, 3 grey paint brushes
- Set of 2 paint kettles, includes 1 black kettle, capacity 2L and 1 white kettle, capacity 2.5L
- Suitable for age 3 and over
*Variations – Many of our resources are produced in a variety of colours and styles and may vary slightly from those shown, however we guarantee that you will always receive the same quality and value*
View our latest Get Equipped Outdoors 3-5 yrs brochure for inspiration on how to fully equip your classroom.