This Marble Run Collection includes open-ended resources such as ramps, pillars and balls which will secure a high level of engagement and ensure that your children have the opportunity to develop their engineering skills and understanding of structure through design technology, maths and science....Read More >
Provide your children with this Marble Run to enable them to try out solutions, revise their ideas and test them again. Embedded within engineering is the identification of a problem and a creative approach to solving it, which is demonstrated with this Marble Run as children show engagement, initiative, persistence and inventiveness – often in collaboration with others.
Including open-ended resources such as wooden ramps, pillars and balls which will secure a high level of engagement, this wonderful resource will ensure that your children have plenty of opportunities to develop their engineering skills and understanding of structure during STEM learning.
Extend the building possibilities with our Medium Basic Block Set for larger structures.
This Marble Run Collection includes:
- Set of Spirit Levels – Wooden spirit levels, 15cm long, calibrated and fully functional
- Set of Ramps – 2 x ramps 400mm x 100mm, 2 x ramps 500mm x 100mm and 2 ramps 600mm x 100mm
- Set of Bowls – 1 x large beech wood bowl, 1 x medium beech wood bowl with pedestal
- Set of Wooden Cuboids – 4 x medium wooden cuboids, 40mm x 40mm x 160mm and 4 x small wooden cuboids, 40mm x 40mm x 80mm
- Set of Wooden Columns 4 x small columns 4cm x 8cm, and 4 x large columns 4cm 16cm
- Set of Wooden Balls – 6 x small wooden balls, 5cm and 10 x mini wooden balls, 25mm
- Suitable for age 3 and over
*Variations – Many of our resources are produced in a variety of colours and styles and may vary slightly from those shown, however we guarantee that you will always receive the same quality and value*
View our latest Get Equipped Indoors 5-7yrs brochure for inspiration on how to fully equip your classroom.