Investigating Nature Collection
Engage early years children in enquiry with this Investigating Nature Collection. Features practical tools to observe mini beasts on a larger scale. Comes complete with clipboards, pens and clear writing sheets to record findings, along with bug jars, pots and trays for the close inspection of garden wildlife!...Read More >
Establish the benefits of outdoor learning with this ready-made Investigating Nature Collection. Featuring engaging and interactive early years resources to experiment through enquiry and look closely at the wonders of the world.
The outdoor classroom offers a dynamic learning environment to support understanding of the world, collaborative play and communication and language skills as children share findings and problem solve as they experience the great outdoors. Featuring essential mini beast bug hunt kits, tough spot trays and recording equipment, young children will love exploring the natural world using these high-quality investigative resources.
Children’s interest in their immediate environment can be nurtured through the provision of resources to collect, observe, classify and question. Offering children regular opportunities to explore these skills will enrich learning of scientific concepts at an early age.
This Investigating Nature Resource Collection includes:
- 6 magnifiers featuring 3 Large Magnifiers, approx. L23cm x 8cm Dia and 3 Clear Magnifiers, approx. L18.5cm x 80cm Dia
- 3 Pooters approx. 5.5cm
- 3 Bug Jars with Handle, approx. L9cm x W8cm x D9cm
- 3 Mini Bug Pots, approx. 5cm x 5cm
- 4 Collecting Pots, capacity 60ml
- 6 Plastic Square Trays, approx. 40cm x 40cm and 35cm x 35cm
- 6 Wooden Rings, approx. 35cm Dia and 22cm Dia
- 6 Transparent Square Grids, approx. dimensions 20cm x 20cm
- 3 A4 Wooden Clipboards
- 6 Mini Black Boardmarker Pens
- Suitable for age 3 and over
Many of our resources are produced in a variety of colours and styles and may vary slightly from those shown, however we guarantee that you will always receive the same quality and value.
Secondary images used for representation purposes only.