Human Body Parts Set
Children’s natural curiosity will be stimulated by this wonderfully engaging human body parts collection which has been developed to encourage questioning, close observation, experimentation and to promote further research....Read More >
Children’s natural curiosity will be stimulated by this wonderfully engaging human body parts collection which has been developed to encourage questioning, close observation, experimentation and to promote further research. The life-sized human skeleton x-ray will no doubt prove particularly exciting, as will the set of teeth and torso. The pictures and x-rays of bugs and animals, inside and out, will prove to be a real fascination!
Our Human Body Parts collection includes the following:
- Mini Skeleton, 46cm, Compact model skeleton on a sturdy stand. Children can begin to understand anatomy and self awareness.
- Human X-Rays, 1.5m, Includes 18 x-rays. Hold these life-size human x-rays up or use them on our light board. Children can arrange the pieces to compose a complete body.
- Anatomical Torso, 250mm, This 8 piece desktop sized dissectable anatomical torso consists of realistically detailed and coloured body parts in the correct proportion and location.
- Anatomical Teeth, 100 x 90 x 70mm, Durable hinged model with realistic shapes and details of a full set of adult teeth.
- Dental X-Rays, 15 x-rays up to 11.5cm x 25.5cm, Children can explore the development of healthy teeth and intricacies of correcting teeth with braces along with educate them on the consequences of tooth injuries and infections.
View our latest Get Equipped Indoors 5-7yrs brochure for inspiration on how to fully equip your classroom.
**Please note code HB09 replaces the old code IDRCHB09 from June 2021**