Encouraging your children to invent and play games outdoors is a great way to bring maths to life. Making number lines, knocking down skittles, throwing bean bags into trugs and marking out cones are all exciting physical activities that ignite children’s passion for learning. With this Games Equipment Collection, you can plan an outdoor curriculum rich in maths.
The collection is full of potential and will enable children to develop their understanding of number. Packed with high quality, easy to use resources that are safe and durable for the outdoor environment, your children will enjoy playing games together as part of an organised group activity or independent play.
This Games Equipment Collection includes:
- Set of 3 Large Outdoor Dice, includes spotted, dotted and numbered dice
- Set of 10 Skittles
- Set of 4 Rubber Activity Balls, approx. 2.5”
- Set of 4 Soft Touch Play Balls, approx. 4”
- Set of 12 Large Plastic Cones, approx. H38cm
- Set of 10 Numbered Cone Tops
- Set of 16 Coloured Beanbags
- Set of 8 Plastic Coloured Hoops, includes 4 approx. 50cm and 4 approx. 35cm
- Set of 4 Skipping Ropes, approx. 25cm x 30cm x 4.5cm
- Set of 4 Plastic Trugs, approx. H23cm x Dia 33cm, capacity 14L, weight 400g
- Suitable for age 3 and over
Many of our resources are produced in a variety of colours and styles and may vary slightly from those shown, however we guarantee that you will always receive the same quality and value.
View our latest Get Equipped Outdoors 3-5 yrs brochure for inspiration on how to fully equip your classroom.