This Exploring Number Collection supports a range of different activities involving number recognition, counting and calculating as well as key aspects of measurement – length, distance and time.
Encouraging your children to invent and play games outdoors is a great way to bring maths to life. Stepping on numbered floor mats, throwing large dice and recording findings of space, shape and measure, will ignite children’s passion for learning.
This Exploring Number Collection includes:
- Set of 1 – 30 Number Mats, round
- Set of 0 – 10 Number Mats, rectangular approx. L30cm x W20.5cm
- Set of 2 Large Outdoor Dice, includes 1-12 Number Dice and 1-20 Polyhedral Dice
- 1 Trundle Wheel & Counter
- Set of 2 Triangular Metre Rulers
- Set of 3 Large Sand Timers, includes 5 Minute, 3 Minute and 1 Minute Timers. Approx. H16cm x W7cm
- Digital Stopwatch Timer, approx. 6.5cm x 6.5cm x 1.3cm
- 1 Giant A4 Calculator, approx. 30cm x 21cm
- Suitable for age 3 and over
*Variations – Many of our resources are produced in a variety of colours and styles and may vary slightly from those shown, however we guarantee that you will always receive the same quality and value*
View our latest Get Equipped Outdoors 3-5 yrs brochure for inspiration on how to fully equip your classroom.