Dough Resource Collection 2-3yrs
Encourage EYFS children to explore the tactile sensory qualities of dough with this ready-made Dough Resource Collection 2-3yrs. As children hold, squeeze, flatten and poke this ever popular early years resource, with the use of our unique selection of dough tools and equipment, they will engage in a wealth of imaginative and mathematical thinking....Read More >
EYFS children will build confidence in their physical skills, coordination and control as they explore our ready-made Dough Resource Collection 2-3yrs. By providing a carefully curated range of dough tools and resources, children’s play will become much richer in learning. This essential set of early years resources will support sensory experiences and physical skills during dough play.
The tactile properties of dough make it fun for young children to explore, they find it really easy to hold, squash and squeeze, flatten, prod and mould into lots of different shapes and forms. Playing with dough is also highly social – children will relax and talk easily to one another, often in role, as they make pretend family meals and celebrate birthdays together.
With support, children soon learn how to handle and use the equipment on their own as they use the range of dough tools and equipment featured in this comprehensive collection. Whether working independently or collaboratively with adults, children will enjoy all of their explorations in this popular provision area.
This Dough Resource Collection 2-3yrs includes:
- Set of authentic Baking Trays, Tins and Moulds featuring a 6 cup muffin tin, a 12 cup cupcake bun tray and a complete set of 6 assorted non-stick baking mini moulds, in different themed shapes
- Set of Easy Grip dough resources featuring a set of 4 soft dough pattern makers in primary colours and a set of 0-9 dough engraving numbers
- Set of Plastic dough tools featuring a set of 2 mixing bowls in large and small, a set of star and round shaped cookie cutters in vibrant colours, a set of 4 dough wheel cutters featuring 2 plain and 2 patterned rollers
- Set of Natural Wooden dough tools featuring 2 wooden chopping boards, 2 wooden mixing spoons, 2 sugar spoons and 3 bamboo wood spreaders, a set of 4 wooden rolling pins with textured edges and a set of 5 wooden bowls
- Set of Natural Materials featuring wooden log poles with bark edges – weight, quantity, size and appearance may vary for all natural products
- Suitable for age 2 and over
Many of our resources are produced in a variety of colours and styles and may vary slightly from those shown, however we guarantee that you will always receive the same quality and value.
View our latest Get Equipped Indoors 2-3yrs Brochure for more ideas so you can fully equip your classroom.