Imaginative Play Camping Collection
This open-ended Den & Camping collection of resources comes complete with as easy to erect den, a selection of ground sheets, covers, rugs and blankets as well as resources to inspire cooking for days out, camping, picnics and BBQs....Read More >
Den & Camping is a key interest of young children that can be embraced to support key learning. Whether erecting a ready-made den, or designing their own, the process requires a great deal of thought and imagination. Den building most often leads to a high degree of co-operation and collaborative play.
Den & Camping also offers a great space for role play so children can develop their social skills, language and communication as they engage together to re-enact familiar experiences and events – and make believe their own stories.
This open-ended collection of resources comes complete with as easy to erect den, a selection of ground sheets, covers, rugs and blankets as well as resources to inspire cooking for days out, camping, picnics and BBQs. It also includes all of the storage needed to pack away and store the resources.
Our Den & Camping Collection contains the following:
- Den Frame with Green Fitted Cover– 102.5cm height x 196.5cm width. Each Singular Panel 65.5cm width. Clothes horse style, solid wood struts attached with 4 x 300m x 25mm Velcro straps. Comes complete with a purpose made waterproof cover, easy to erect and pack away, and also strong and long wearing.
- Large Green Container x 2 – 600 x 400 x 325mm – this deep green crate holds 65 litres, 10 x 10mm perforated short sides with hand holes.
- Pillows and Throws – 1 x Blackwatch waterproof fleece picnic blanket, 2 x navy and blackwatch fleece pillows 30 x 40cm. 2 x navy and blackwatch throws 72.5 x 200cm. This set of pillows, throws and blankets are perfect for camping trips or a snug under a den.
- Barbecue Grill – Stainless Steel.
- Red enamel Turkish coffee pot and milk pan.
- Den and Camping Picnic accessories– including a woven summer basket, hamper, flask, cups, plates and cutlery so children can re-enact a family picnic and let their imagination run wild.
- Rucksack – Children can fill this rucksack with all the accessories needed for an imaginative hike or a camping trip.
- Lunchbox – 1.5ltr.
- Frying Pan – 18cm.
- Set of Wooden Accessories – palm wood bowl 13cm, 30cm wooden spoon, bamboo spreader and also olivewood sugar spoon.
- Set of Small Wood Pieces – 10 x wooden 10cm discs, 3 x 15cm x 3cm thin stick poles and 4 x logs.