Counting Resource Collection
This Counting Resource Collection includes resources which provide a range of opportunities for children to consolidate their understanding of number and quantity through hands on, open-ended activities which bring maths to life....Read More >
It is vital to secure a firm understanding of number and counting through a rich variety of experiences. This Counting Resource Collection includes resources which provide a range of opportunities for children to consolidate their understanding of number and quantity through hands on, open-ended activities which bring maths to life. This collection along with our number resources such as bowls, boxes and hoops can be used for sorting and ordering objects as well as for an exploration of early calculation, while our Maths Book Set provides rich contexts for working with maths through story and play.
This Counting Resource Collection includes a wide range of number resources including Set of Counting Bean Bags, number pebbles, magnetic numbers and symbols, wooden numbers and symbols, number lines and number cards – all of which can be used to develop number skills in the EY and KS1.
Our Counting Resourcing Collection includes the following:
- Number Bean Bags – Size 7cm per bean bag – 1-20 Number beanbags. These counting bean bags are perfect for teaching number sequences. Bean bags with a number on one side and the written form on the reverse. All sets include a cotton string storage bag.
- Blue & Green Number Cards – Set of green and blue number cards 0-10, 95 x 95mm
- Blue Number Line – 1-5, 70 x 333mm, using this selection of number cards and lines will help children to recognise numbers and begin to order them.
- Green/Blue Number Line – 1-20, 70 x 333mm
- Magnetic Jumbo Numbers – helps to practice number recognition. Large size makes numbers easy to see, pick up, and place
- Number Pebbles – durable and weatherproof stones. Contains 22 pebbles: two of each of the numbers 0–10
- 60 Wooden Numbers – brightly coloured solid wooden numbers and mathematical signs. The set comes in a soft storage bag and is made from tropical hardwood. Size of the symbols: 9cm
- Large Blue Number Cards – 0-10, 160 x 160mm
View our latest Get Set for Investigations 3-7yrs brochure for inspiration on how to fully equip your classroom.