Complete Water Area 3-4yrs
Water is such a natural resource and children’s desire to experiment leads to rich learning possibilities across the curriculum using the Complete Water Area 3-4yrs....Read More >
Water is natural resource and children’s desire to experiment means learning possibilities across the curriculum using Complete Water Area 3-4yrs. Filling and emptying containers to find out about how water moves and reacts in different situations, can all be achieved with this open-ended collection through the application of funnels, water wheels and containers.
Water is such a natural resource and children’s desire to experiment leads to rich learning possibilities across the curriculum. Our Complete Water Area 3-4yrs has been carefully chosen to build on experiences in the EYFS. It’s designed to engage children in a wealth of imaginative, investigative and mathematical thinking. Pipes, tubes and measuring containers aid investigation and problem solving – so a good selection of small world resources further inspire imaginative play. To enrich this learning for older children, use a set of graded beakers with standard measures for studying measuring and volume.
Our Complete Water Area 3-4yrs includes the following
- Mid Level Shelving Unit – Wing Back
Water Resource Collection
- Sea Creatures – Set includes an Octopus, Bottlenose Dolphin, Killer Whale, Turtle, Great White Shark and Tropical Fish. In the deep oceans of the world, there are many different species of fish. Children can engage in story telling as they investigate water play.
- Graded Jugs – 250ml and 500ml jugs – Pouring from one to another, filling and emptying. These jugs with spout will also help children make these actions smoothly.
- Graded Funnels – 9.5cm, 13cm Funnels – In two sizes, children can experiment with how to gauge filling and also emptying containers.
- Transparent Buckets – Two sized clear buckets with spouts in small and medium to further enhance the provision of water play.
- Graded Beakers – 100ml, 250ml and 500ml. Focus on capacity play to support key areas of maths and science with this set of graded beakers.
- Set of 10 People – Add our set of 10 people to encourage children in small world play.
- Mixed River Gems – Smooth and cool to the touch, this selection of pebbles gives children a different aspect of natural materials to investigate.
- Water Wheel – The water wheel is a favourite with children who will enjoy the action of pouring over the water so the wheel turns faster.
- Bottles – 25ml, 100ml and 250ml. A set of 7 bottles in a range of sizes, both clear and opaque.
- Boats – Add to your water provision collection using small world boats in different sizes and colours.
- Shells – Set of shells including cone shells, Japanese land snail shells, strawberry troca shells and also tiger cowrie shells.
- Measuring Scoops – Three sized scoops including small, medium and large to further enhance water play.
Water Storage Collection
- 4 x Blue 1.5L Plastic Storage Boxes – 17 x 13.5 x 10.5 cm
- 3 x Blue A5 Plastic Trays – 25 x 18.5 x 6.5cm
View our latest KS1 Essentials brochure for ideas on how to fully equip your classroom.