Complete Water Area 2-3yrs
For young children, playing with water in the bath, splashing around in a puddle or experimenting with resources in a water tray all create the opportunity to develop imaginative play....Read More >
For young children, playing with water in the bath, splashing around in a puddle or experimenting with resources in a water tray all create the opportunity to develop imaginative play. Containers for measuring and pouring will introduce young children to water in mathematical terms and animals, boats and people will encourage storytelling. This ready-made Complete Water Area 2-3yrs allows children to develop a deep understanding of maths and science.
Water is such a natural, open-ended resource that children love to explore. Whether playing with water in the bath, splashing around in a puddle or experimenting with resources in a water tray – so much learning takes place. Small world play is also key and many children will enjoy the opportunity to develop their imaginary play with the sea creatures, boats and people.
Our Complete Water Area 2-3yrs will engage children in a wealth of imaginative and mathematical thinking. Pipes, tubes and measures promote investigation and problem solving. We’ve also included a selection of boats, helicopters, people and sea creatures, along with natural materials for storytelling.
Our Complete Water Area 2-3yrs includes the following
- Sea Creatures – Set includes an Octopus, Killer Whale, Turtle, Great White Shark – In the deep oceans of the world, there are many different types of fish.
- Ducks – Set includes 2x large and 3x medium rubber ducks.
- Graded Jugs – 250ml and 100ml jugs – Pouring from one to another, filling and emptying. These jugs with spout will also help children make these actions smoothly.
- Graded Funnels – 9.5cm, 7.5cm Funnels – In two sizes, so children can experiment with how to gauge filling and emptying containers.
- Transparent Bucket – A transparent bucket with coloured handle to further enhance the provision of water play.
- Clear pot – For pouring and transporting water.
- Yellow Buckets – Two sized yellow buckets with coloured handles.
- Graded Beakers – Focus on capacity play to support key areas of maths and science with this set of graded beakers.
- Stacking Cups – Set of colourful cups in various sizes.
- Set of 10 People – Add our set of 10 people to encourage children in small world play.
- Bottles – 25ml, 100ml and 250ml. A set of 7 bottles in a range of sizes, both clear and opaque.
- Small bowl – Measuring 15cm, perfect for carrying water resources.
- Boats – Add to your water provision collection using small world boats in different sizes and colours.
- Set of spoons – Includes 2x colourful yellow and red spoons and 2x metal teaspoons for mixing and stirring.
- Measuring Scoops – Two sized scoops in small and medium to further enhance water play.
- 7 x Transparent A5 Plastic Trays – 25 x 18.5 x 6.5cm
- 1 x Transparent A4 Plastic Tray – 35 x 25 x 6.5cm
View our latest Get Equipped Indoors 2 -7 yrs brochure for ideas on how to fully equip your classroom.