Complete Transient Art Area 4-5yrs
This complete transient art area 4-5yrs resources are packed with variation, promoting deep and complex thinking. Children can be encouraged to look closely at the detail and will begin to notice the subtle differences in colour, texture, size and shape....Read More >
When children work with natural materials so many possibilities open up. This complete transient art area 4-5yrs resources are packed with variation, promoting deep and complex thinking.
Encourage children to look closely at detail and they’ll begin to notice subtle differences in colour, texture, size and also shape. Intricate patterns and special features will allow them to begin to explore how to represent fine detail in their artwork. Children will naturally want to explore them – to place and position them making a variety of patterns – here one moment, gone the next. Transient and unique works of art – the possibilities are endless.
Our Complete Transient Art Area 4-5yrs includes the following:
- High-level Shelving Unit – Wing back
- Mixed River Gems – Smooth and cool to the touch, this selection of pebbles gives children a different aspect of natural materials to investigate.
- Elephant Ears- Set of 15 -10cm Per Piece. Thick leaves shaped like large ears and are also great for adding texture and depth to small world scenes.
- Tigerwood Slices – 250g – Smaller branch slices so children can create intricate scenery and habitats as they play.
- Mehogni Slices -250g – Meghoni is an unusual, natural resource which makes it ideal for those unexplored, wild jungles.
- Natural Bamboo Circles – 500g – Bamboo circles are perfect for patterns and also adding eyes or a nose to characters.
- Canoinhas Pod x 20
- Bamboo Sticks – Natural Bamboo Sticks 500g – A great addition to the Transient Art area as they also give height and length to shapes and patterns.
- Mixed Shells – Patterned and colourful, this large selection of small shells are the perfect open-ended resource for your classroom.
- Orange & Lime Slices – Sliced Limes – pack of 20, Sliced Oranges – pack of 20. Real dried orange and lime slices also add a splash of colour to your Transient Art work.
- Pack of Mini Pumpkins – Children will love investigating these fascinating mini pumpkins, and can also be used to encourage maths work.
- Set of Natural Discs – Wooden Disc 4″ each x 20 – Small natural discs are perfect for counting out, sorting and ordering.
- Tagua Beads x 2 bags – Beautiful colours and shapes in this tactile bead set
- Pine Cones – 12 x Austriarca Cones –
- 5 x Small Square Rattan Baskets
- 4 x Medium Square Rattan Baskets
- 4 x Large Square Rattan Baskets
View our latest Indoor & Outdoor Essentials brochure for inspiration on how to fully equip your classroom.