Complete Transient Art Area 3-4yrs
When children work with natural materials so many possibilities open up. The resources are packed with variation, promoting deep and complex thinking....Read More >
When children work with natural materials so many possibilities open up. The resources in our complete transient art area 3-4yrs are packed with variation, promoting deep and complex thinking.
Children can be encouraged to look closely at the detail and will be fascinated by the intricate patterns and special features. Children will naturally want to place and position them so they can make a variety of patterns.
***Please note that the Wooden Bowls have now been replaced with rattan baskets.***
Our Complete Transient Art Area 3-4yrs includes the following:
- Mid-level Shelving Unit – Wing back
- Mixed River Gems – Smooth and cool to the touch, this selection of pebbles gives children a different aspect of natural materials so they can investigate.
- Tigerwood Slices – 250g – Smaller branch slices so children can create intricate scenery and habitats as they play.
- Natural Bamboo Circles – 500g – Bamboo circles are perfect for patterns and also adding eyes or a nose to characters.
- Canoinhas Pod x 20
- Bamboo Sticks – Natural Bamboo Sticks 500g – A great addition to the Transient Art area as they also give height and length to shapes and patterns.
- Mixed Shells – Patterned and colourful, this large selection of small shells are the perfect open-ended resource for your classroom.
- Orange & Lime Slices – Sliced Limes – pack of 20, Sliced Oranges – pack of 20. Real dried orange and lime slices also add a splash of colour to your Transient Art work.
- Set of Natural Discs – Wooden Disc 4″ each x 20 – Small natural discs are perfect for counting out, sorting and ordering.
- Tagua Beads x 2 bags – Beautiful colours and shapes in this tactile bead set
- Pine Cones – 12 x Austriarca Cones –
- 4 x Small Square Rattan Baskets
- 4 x Medium Square Rattan Baskets
- 3 x Large Square Rattan Baskets
View our latest Indoor & Outdoor Essentials brochure for inspiration on how to fully equip your classroom.