Complete Small World Real Life Area 4-5yrs
This ready-made collection for Complete Small World Real Life Area 4-5yrs enables children to develop a deep understanding of Language, Understanding the World, and Maths....Read More >
This ready-made collection for Complete Small World Real Life Area 4-5yrs enables children to develop a deep understanding of:
Language – a variety of characters for stories, as well as scenery and props which stimulate ideas and broaden children’s vocabulary, story and narrative.
Understanding the World – collections to support real life situations including construction sites, emergency vehicles, fire-fighters, farms, equestrian paddocks as well as much more.
Maths – small blocks and planks for constructing towers, enclosures, buildings and roadways to learn all about their properties shape, tessellation and symmetry.
Our Complete Small World Real Life Area 4-5yrs includes the following
- High Level Shelving Unit – Wing Back.
Block Resource Collection
- Medium Basic Block Set – 56pcs – This set includes 56 solid wood pieces with different unique shapes including columns, cuboids, triangular pyramids and also arches. Great for developing problem-solving and perception skills.
- Set of Board Pieces – MDF board pieces including; 4 x Thin Rectangle Board 215 x70 x 4mm, 4 x Small Rectangle Board 125 x105 x 4mm, 4 x Large Square Board 175 x175 x 4mm, 4 x Large Rectangle Board 215 x 160 x 4mm.
- Barriers, Warning Signs and Road Signs– Warning! Construction site ahead! Look out for barriers and dangers signs, these barriers and signs will also add an extra dimension to your classroom.
- Jumps, Straw Bales and Fences – These wooden fences can be used to line the fields and also as jumps for the horses.
- Vehicles Set – Children love to roll vehicles around the towns and structures they have made. These vehicles have been selected for the size and excellent quality.
- Set of Wooden Trees – x4 natural wood with bark.
- Set of People – This set of eight characters will also help children to act out familiar scenarios.
- Farm Animals – Farm animals recognisable from stories and rhymes encourage children to tell stories and add their own sounds and ideas whilst also expanding vocabulary.
- Set of Pets – Children will enjoy feeding, walking and also cleaning these animals.
- Grass – This piece of artificial grass is perfect for children to set a scene for our British Wildlife or Farm Animals. Size 36.5cm x 96.5cm.
- Small World People – Mixed figurines include tradesman, stable hand, horse riders, gardener and also farmers.
- Large Tree Blocks Set – 36 piece set. Perfect for forest scenery, or fairy houses. These authentic wooden pieces with bark come in a mixed bag of all shapes and sizes.
Block Storage Collection
- 5 x Transparent A5 Plastic Trays – 25 x 18.5 x 6.5 cm
- 2 x Transparent A4 Plastic Tray – 35 x 25 x 6.5 cm
- 1 x Transparent 7.5L Plastic Boxes – 28 x 22.5 x 17.5 cm
- 6 x Transparent 1.5L Plastic Storage Boxes – 17 x 13.5 x 10.5 cm
View our latest Get Equipped 2 -7 yrs brochure for inspiration on how to fully equip your classroom.