Complete Measurement Resource Collection
Our Complete Measurement Resource Collection includes a range of inviting resources that will encourage the exploration of STEM concepts. Featuring whiteboards, tape measures, spring balances and forehead thermometers, this set is sure to inspire children to experiment and investigate how to measure, offering many ways to record their findings....Read More >
Measurement and data gathering are key aspects of science, technology and engineering, as is the requirement to use simple equipment appropriately. This Complete Measurement Resource Collection provides exciting opportunities to learn about measurement in a wide range of contexts. At the same time, it encourages children to find ways to record and communicate their results using words, pictures and charts.
Including a range of resources that will help children to examine and record their results, complete with whiteboards, tape measures, spring balances and forehead thermometers this carefully curated collection will encourage children to explore measurement and the many ways to record these.
Add another dynamic to this set with the addition of our Height Measure.
This Complete Measurement Resource Collection includes:
- Foot Measure – 4cm x 24cm x 41cm – Includes metric and imperial values and international sizes
- Set of Forehead Thermometer – Set of 5 – 9cm – Slim forehead thermometers with half degree Celsius scale and Farenheit equivalents
- Set of Spring Balances – includes 0.5kg, 1kg, 2kg and 3kg spring balances. In addition to weighing suspended objects, these spring balances can also measure the force of pushing or pulling an object by using the extended rod. They are colour coded, calibrated in grams and Newtons and have a clear flat area on the rod where you can write your own scales
- Set of Measures – Including 1 x rolled tape measure, 1 x stopwatch and 1 x 10m wind up tape
- Set of 4 A4 Whiteboard Grids with 4 mini whiteboard pens and a Set of 4 Transparent Grids – 10 x 10
- A Digital Stopwatch
- Suitable for age 3 and over
View our latest Get Equipped Indoors 5-7yrs brochure for inspiration on how to fully equip your classroom.
*Variations – Many of our resources are produced in a variety of colours and styles and may vary slightly from those shown, however we guarantee that you will always receive the same quality and value*