Complete Measurement Resource Collection
Our Complete Measurement Resource Collection includes a range of ways to measure including whiteboards, tape measures, spring balances and forehead thermometers which will encourage children to explore measurement and the many ways to record these....Read More >
Measurement and data gathering are key aspects of science, technology and engineering, as is the requirement to use simple equipment appropriately. This new Complete Measurement Resource Collection provides exciting opportunities to learn about measurement in a wide range of contexts. At the same time, it encourages children to find ways to record and communicate their results using words, pictures and charts.
Our Complete Measurement Resource Collection includes a range of ways to measure including whiteboards, tape measures, spring balances and forehead thermometers which will encourage children to explore measurement and the many ways to record these. Extend your measurement collection with our Height Measure.
Our Complete Measurement Resource Collection includes the following:
- Foot Measure – 4cm x 24cm x 41cm – Includes metric and imperial values and international sizes. Children can measure, record and then calculate areas and volumes on a range of objects.
- Set of Forehead Thermometer – Set of 5 – 9cm – Slim forehead thermometers with half degree Celsius scale and Farenheit equivalents.
- Set of Spring Balances – includes 0.5kg, 1kg, 2kg and 3kg spring balances. In addition to weighing suspended objects, these spring balances can also measure the force of pushing or pulling an object by using the extended rod. They are colour coded, calibrated in grams and Newtons and have a clear flat area on the rod where you can write your own scales.
- Set of Measures – Including 1 x rolled tape measure, 1 x stopwatch and 1 x 10m wind up tape.
- Set of Whiteboard Grids x 4 and whiteboard pens x 4 – these easy-wipe whiteboard grids and mini whiteboard pens can be used for recording a range of objects.
- Set of Transparent Grids x 4 – 20cm x 20cm – transparent square grids 10 x 10.
View our latest Get Set for Investigations 3-7yrs brochure for inspiration on how to fully equip your classroom.