Complete Maths Area 3-4yrs
This ready-made Complete Maths Area 3-4yrs is displayed accessibly on a shelving unit. Although challenging to get right, a carefully planned maths area provides a wide range of interesting, natural resources for children to sort, match, order and compare....Read More >
This ready-made Complete Maths Area 3-4yrs is displayed accessibly on a shelving unit. Although challenging to get right, a carefully planned maths area provides a wide range of interesting, natural resources for children to sort, match, order and compare as well as lots of equipment for them to learn about number through games, rhymes and songs.
This complete maths area 3-4yrs is stocked with resources to encourage discussion about size, shape and quantity – building a great range of vocabulary. Games boards, dice and number lines provide opportunities for number recognition. Exploring number, space, shape and measure through hands on, open-ended activities and games brings maths to life. Sorting, matching, ordering and comparing as well as lots of equipment to learn about number through games, rhymes and songs will challenge young minds. With encouragement and support, children will soon know how to use the resources independently and become engaged in meaningful experiences that lay down strong foundations for later learning.
Our Complete Maths Area 3-4yrs includes the following
- Mid-level Shelving Unit
- Set of Magnetic Numbers – Brightly coloured, attractive numbers and calculation magnetic signs are appealing to children.
- Number Lines & Cards– Set of green and blue number cards 0-10 and blue number line 1-5 and 6-10. Using number cards and lines will help children to recognise numbers so they can begin to order them.
- Set of Whiteboards and Pens – 2 x A4 Whiteboards and 4 x Mini Whiteboard Pens in red, black, green and blue. This set of whiteboards enable children to record and tally information such as measurements, calculations and tally’s.
- Set of Games Boards – 2 x Games Boards. These games boards include a plain grid so it can be used to design any number of simple games.
- Jumbo Dice – 2 x blue spot dice, 2 x red spot dice, 2 x green number dice and 2 x blue number dice.
- Set of Mixed River Gems
- Set of Small World – 4 x Mini Elephant, 4 x Mini Lion Cub, 4 x Mini Lambs and 4 x Mini Piglets.
- Shells – Set of large shells. Includes cone shells, Japanese land snail shells, strawberry troca shells and tiger cowrie shells. Set of 10 mini cowrie shells. These beautifully patterned shells can also be used for counting and sorting.
- Set of 4 Graduated Nesting Boxes – These colourful spotty boxes are also ideal for sorting or storage.
- Set of Ribbons – Set of 4 ribbons 15mm x 2m in a range of colours.
- Scarves – including 3 patterned scarves and 3 plain sheer scarves.
- Set of Half Logs – 4 x 20cm and 4 x 27cm.
- Set of Wooden Objects – 6 x small spools, 6 x small cubes, 4 x wooden reels, 6 x small discs with hole, 4 x small discs. 6 x wooden Semispheres, 5 x small wooden rings and 5 x large wooden rings.
- Wooden Stand
- 3 x Small Seagrass Baskets – 15 x 15 x 7cm
- 3 x Medium Seagrass Baskets – 19 x 19 x 8cm
- 1 x Transparent Short Plastic Pot – 9 x 9 x 6.5cm
- 3 x Large Seagrass Baskets – 22 x 22 x 9cm
View our latest Indoor & Outdoor Essentials brochure for inspiration on how to fully equip your classroom.